Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that
Would anyone want to trade a Ghost Scorpion Lager for an Oskar Blues or two? I can get these novelty, gimmicky hot-as-hell beers (and priced as such), but doubt they'll be on the shelves past the weekend, and I keep hearing so much about these magic-in-a-can beers (would love a Ten Fidy and/or GUBNA or Old Chub.) I know I'm not on any of the beer trade sites but will promise to honor the shipping FAQ and not let you down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that

bartolimu posted:

I can't get Oskar Blues, but I would really like a bottle of Ghost Scorpion to inflict on my chilehead friends. I can offer a decent selection of stuff from my local micro, as well as some West Coast stuff (notably Deschutes). I'll also be in Orange County in a couple of weeks if Bruery things interest you. Email me (gmail, username) and maybe we can figure something out.
Email sent.

SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that
Didn't have a chance to pick up the Ghost Scorpion this evening, but I called and they are setting some aside for me. My wife and I both have crazy friends from our respective home towns that have expressed interest too so I'll probably clear the stock of 5-6 they had as long as some other insane people have wandered in since yesterday.

And Freelance, that sounds awesome. You probably know what's in my area (central OH) more than I so just let me know what you want in trade. If you need a recommend for local, it would be Brew Kettle. They've impressed me more than most.

• Locked thread