Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

CalvinDooglas posted:

I just got a bomber of Firestone Walker Double Jack I could trade. Good beer, but I've had it before and would really like a taste of my old Great Divide favorites. Old Ruffian, Belgian Yeti, or Regular Yeti in particular.

Also have access to a bunch of NE stuff like Allagash, Southern Tier, Peak, Wolaver's, and locals like Sebago, Gritty's, Maine Beer Co, Moat Mt.

Any takers?

Can you get anything from Great Lakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Corbet posted:

I have access to Great Lakes. Where are you located and what do you have access to? Cigar City, by chance?

I'm in Florida, so yes. I can get mostly anything from CCB but the brewpub only stuff.

Here's the stuff I see regularly from CCB:
Maduro Oatmeal Brown
Jai Alai
White Oak Jai Alai
Humidor Series (Cedar Aged Jai Alai)
Bolita Brown
Improvasicon / Oatmeal Rye India Style Ale
Warmer Winter Winter Warmer
José Martí India Porter
Cubana Style Espresso Brown Ale

very rarely I see:
110k + OT (Imperial Red)
Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout
Good Gourd Imperial Pumpkin (not anymore this year though)
Puppy Breath Porter

The only problem I have is I am absolutely flat broke. I am unemployed, and am in the process of a lawsuit to get disability benefits. I can't really afford to trade at the moment.

escape artist fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Nov 23, 2011

• Locked thread