Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?
FT: The List

Not as extensive as some. Also, everything has their price, some are just going to require really awesome offers to pry away from me. I live in Indy right now and have access to a number of good things, and there are several breweries really ramping up in the city. Speaking of, I'm keen on trading off some Sun King which is Indiana's third largest brewery. They can instead of bottle as well. I have unlimited access to their main line-up of canned things (Sunlight cream ale, Osiris Pale, and Wee Mac Brown). Right now I also have several cans of their GABF winning Scotch Ale, the Wee Muckle, that was given a limited run.

What I want: A lot of what you can't get around here: Cigar City, Lost Abbey, Port, Alaskan, etc etc. I'd be up for the special releases but also just trading good local standbys is appealing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?

Corbet posted:

I'm just curious, do you have access to Upland Brewery's Lambics? Are they hard to find? I've been meaning to get my hands on some for the past year or so.

I live a few blocks from the tap room in Indy and they usually have several of them available. Are there any flavors in particular you're looking for, I'll swing by this week and pick some up.

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?
Sorry guys, Upland Lambics aren't available currently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next batch hits shelves.

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?
Ok, Upland is getting ready to release their latest sout--Gilgamesh. It's a amped up Flander's Red. See Here:
http://uplandbeer.com/upland-brewery/wild-lambic-sours/gilgamesh/.

I have reserved 4 bottles (which is the limit). I will be willing to trade 2.

I would like things I can't get here in indy: Lost Abbey, Port, Ninkasi, Jester King, Cigar City, etc.

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?

bananasinpajamas posted:

What kinda CCB's would ya want?

I'm hoping to get one of their rarer 750's. I would also trade for some of their common, widely distributed things for some of the local flavors here (sun king cans, upland, three floyds, etc).

• Locked thread