Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Z3n posted:

I might have to ride down my SV650 down to show you drat Harley owners what real power is like. :colbert:

After my near death experience of having my Buell 1125 blow up in my face I traded my Buell Lightning 1200 in on a Sportster 48. Worst decision I've ever made. I wanted to go with a Speed Triple but my wife was pregnant and gave me a huge guilt trip about how I needed to get a non-sporty bike. I should of got a divorce.

Edit: That said, I love the way my 48 looks, but it rides like complete poo poo.

Mikemo Tyson fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Oct 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Peanuts are the best looking tank possibe :colbert:

I agree, they're great to look at on the side of the road while awaiting a refueling. :smug:

(The only Harley I've ever owned was a Sporster 48, I'm still salty about having to constantly fill that peanut tank up!)

• Locked thread