Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?

DILLIGAF posted:

My bike is under the knife again and I'll have to remember to post updated pics when I am done.

I don't really "get" harley's or cruisers, but I would ride the poo poo out of that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Bwahtaiyew, herter 'luherdunnn

invision
Mar 2, 2009

clutchpuck posted:

It just seems like that should be pretty basic common sense. I'm aware it isn't but it just kind of blows my mind that that's the case. And there it is right there, Harley coming out and saying that their demographic can't ride.

Fortunately, the dudes I ride with who are on Harleys, are not that brain dead.

Is this some kind of meta-joke that I'm missing?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

second best sponge posted:

Traded my GSXR for a Harley.

http://i.imgur.com/uItmb.jpg

Linked for big.

That's a big loving front tire.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Kaliber posted:

It was stone dead. Like the lights weren't turning on anymore when I put the charge. Thanks for the info.

New battery time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Deeters posted:

And one of my Firebolt because Buells are just cool.

I always thought that perimeter rotor was stupid until I finally rode one and holy poo poo does that thing stop.

• Locked thread