Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
Buell hate in a Harley thread. Oh my!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
How so? I'm genuinely interested here as I've never actually ridden a Buell before and only hear nothing but bad things about the blast.

What about it felt dangerous to you?

se: Giblet, what are your thoughts on the blast? What bothers you and what do you love?

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
Honestly, I'd say no. You might be able to ride it after the MSF but I promise it'll get you into trouble(not the good kind.) The bigger the bike the more serious it's going to be in a crash or dump scenario. Sportsters may not have as much power as other Harleys but they are definitely full on motorcycles than can full on gently caress you up if you make a mistake.

Just start on a 250.

• Locked thread