Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Choom Gangster posted:

I put down all my miles on a hardtail.

Here's my girl bike. Well, it's not actually a Sporto I suppose, it's a 99 Buell Lightning 12. Save all the boring jokes about it being a stupid chopper.

This isn't the most recent photo. It was right around when I was buttoning everything up.

That's hands down the most stupid thing I've seen in here. I'm so sorry, but I can't even think about a joke that'll fit this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

KozmoNaut posted:

Holy gently caress. That's a bunch of instruments for a slow V-twin.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Not too far from reality, Indian did make outboard motors at some point. Although I think they only made like 12 of them.

And here's a vintage chainsaw. Sigtrap weren't joking.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

Hey son, if you aint standin to ride, you aint really ridin!

It's all about momentum. If you don't have enough arm/leverage you can't lay 'er down real fast to avoid catastrophes.

Sir Cornelius fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 26, 2012

• Locked thread