Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

Catpiss Neverclean's cracks me up

PFFFBLPBLPBLP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

heartbreaksuzie posted:

Catpiss Neverclean's cracks me up

PFFFBLPBLPBLP

That one starts to look 3D to me after I stare at it for 15 or 20 minutes.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

hemale in pain

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
slowbeef

ALL HAIL KING
SLOWBEEF
:frolf:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Huzzah! posted:

slowbeef

ALL HAIL KING
SLOWBEEF
:frolf:

Oh good a convenient place for me to ask what the gently caress is this!

What the gently caress is this?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
It makes more sense with the uncensored version.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
I think it's a custom texture on Mount Your Friends.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Incidentally, the dick texture is Wolfjob.

Rockii
Mar 6, 2013

It's Mr. Steal Yo Power
I don't have the screen shots I only have a vague idea of how the text went
one was a big long red text rant that ended with NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, MY DAD'S DICK NEEDS SUCKING

and the other was (something like)
SLURP SLURP SLURP DONT MIND ME GUYS I'M JUST SLURPING ON SOME BATMAN AQUAMAN COCK MMMM SLURP SLURP I LOVE BATMAN AQUAMAN COCK
from about 2004/5
ah, memories

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Friar Zucchini posted:

Don't post your own. We don't care how much you love yourself.

awwww :smith:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
Ragequit

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

There's a great avatar/post combo statement to make here, but the fact that the post contains another avatar means I'm not entirely sure how to phrase it.

Just, somehow your posting that avatar and the fact that you posting it with your avatar is fitting.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
For archive sake:

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Rorac posted:

There's a great avatar/post combo statement to make here, but the fact that the post contains another avatar means I'm not entirely sure how to phrase it.

Just, somehow your posting that avatar and the fact that you posting it with your avatar is fitting.

It's a very :pcgaming: combination

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 hours!)

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I have no idea what the context is.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
It's from a Deviantart comic that got a sort of cult following on SA called "Tails Gets Trolled." It was pretty funny to start out, but I guess I just lost interest. No idea if it was ever finished, but I stopped seeing new avs pop up shortly after Testekill got his, so I can only assume it fell off the face of the earth. Who knows, maybe it's still running.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

The White Dragon posted:

It's from a Deviantart comic that got a sort of cult following on SA called "Tails Gets Trolled." It was pretty funny to start out, but I guess I just lost interest. No idea if it was ever finished, but I stopped seeing new avs pop up shortly after Testekill got his, so I can only assume it fell off the face of the earth. Who knows, maybe it's still running.

It's still going, and it gets progressively more weird.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

The White Dragon posted:

I remember reading something a while back about the creator supposedly turning out to be quite the hateful individual (i.e. racist, homophobe and probably other things) and there being a resultant backlash against him and his hardcore fanbase, but frankly, that's just gossip and I honestly have no idea how true any of it is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Doctor Bishop posted:

I remember reading something a while back about the creator supposedly turning out to be quite the hateful individual (i.e. racist, homophobe and probably other things) and there being a resultant backlash against him and his hardcore fanbase, but frankly, that's just gossip and I honestly have no idea how true any of it is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Some people in the BSS thread said "I wish he didn't use 'fag' so much" and then he flipped the gently caress out and made a huge deal about it

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Some people in the BSS thread said "I wish he didn't use 'fag' so much" and then he flipped the gently caress out and made a huge deal about it

Then there was the actual rape slave storyline.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
The Taint Reaper:

If you feel like this is happening to you, you must have read my post

That's a pretty good avatar.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Wheany posted:

The Taint Reaper:

If you feel like this is happening to you, you must have read my post

That's a pretty good avatar.

I'd like to know where that cool reaper pixelart sprite is from.

Byde
Apr 15, 2013

by Lowtax

maou shoujo posted:

I'd like to know where that cool reaper pixelart sprite is from.

I guessing Death from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, but I dunno if that included the blood splatter.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
Emron's avatar always gets a good crack out of me when I see it:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

Emron's avatar always gets a good crack out of me when I see it:

That perfectly sums up Alabama football.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I don't know why I find this funny.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
A Yolo Wizard

yes, certainly

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
I always liked the avatar with a cartoon character that has the word COCKS entering his open mouth indefinitely. I think it was at one point changed from COCKS to SOCKS but I haven't seen it in a while...

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
The best avatar is clearly Kyoons.

That kitten cracks me up every loving time. Also with the text: "Kyoooon".

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

ubergnu posted:

Does he still post? I haven't seen any of his brand on insanity around for a year or two - I want to say since the '12 elections.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
No, haven't seen him for a while unfortunately. He could have been taking his meds, or being institutionalized. Either way really, but I do miss his posts and the avatar.

ubergnu has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Oct 6, 2014

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Frankly, I find it odd to learn that Kyoon had a single account long enough for him to get an av/title attached to it, what with him constantly getting permabanned for his lunacy and coming back with new accounts. Anyways, I remember seeing his threads a good bit last year (almost all of them in the gas chamber by the time I saw them because of how quickly they'd get shunted there) only for him to apparently disappear when GBS underwent its transformation from boring news forum to shitposting bonanza.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 hours!)

President Ark posted:

Does he still post? I haven't seen any of his brand on insanity around for a year or two - I want to say since the '12 elections.

He posted in SAS a few times.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

ubergnu posted:

:sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

A case of tables causing unintentional comedy.

• Locked thread