Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobOfDoom
May 24, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Hob_Gadling posted:

Why not? I have B&W 683 and Marantz PM7004 as my computer speakers. Of course, I have the option of kicking back and listening to a CD with the same setup. Sometimes the best thing you can do with one hour of your time is to play a record.

That's something I'd never thought about before, getting a receiver/speaker set up for my pc. I imagine it sounds pretty incredible for leisurely listening. I wonder how it would fair up when trying to use it to record your own music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU