Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylvyfish
Feb 16, 2012

We can't get hung up on real world morality.
I know no one asked about them specifically, but I just picked up a set of Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III. They're...adequate. I'm stepping down from a set of Razer Makos that I really liked but they were dying on me. For the price of the Soundsticks (~100-130 depending on model number but apparently they all sound the same) it's kinda hard to complain, but there's a slight muddiness in the midrange I can't seem to shake. Playing around with the bass volume helps, but I can't get the same clarity I used to have on my Makos. They don't distort though, and the bass is pretty impressive for the size.

If you're in the market for a 2.1 and don't want to break the bank I wouldn't overlook them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU