Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I'm super poor, are Genius's SP-HF1800A even worth paying for? My lovely old Creatives are starting to go bad and I thought maybe it's finally time for a (cheap) upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I don't know whether I should be getting a 2.1 or 2.0 speaker set. :( Everyone tells me that if I want to play video games I should be getting a 2.1, but on the other hand, the 2.0s I had sounded better to me, there's no plaće to put a subwoofer in my room and there's a glass shelf door that always rattled when the bass was getting stronger.

I'm eyeing Fostex PM 0.4 or Swans D1080mkII from 2.0 sets, and Edifier S330D. Audioengines are impossible for me to buy, by the way.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
They just aren't available anywhere in Poland! Also, I do have good headphones already, but speakers are more comfortable.