Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mattdev
Sep 30, 2004

Gentlemen of taste, refinement, luxury.

Women want us, men want to be us.
I'm sure that this has been asked numerous times before, but are the Audioengine A5+ worth the extra $200 of the A2? I used to have my computer hooked up to a vintage receiver with a massive set of speakers, but we recently moved that down to the living room and I'm without computer speakers. I've been looking at both the A5+ and the A2+ and the A5+ seem like they might be overkill.

My office is fairly large and I'm mostly using these for listening to music. I think it might be best to find a dealer in town and compare them both side by side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU