Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punting
Sep 9, 2007
I am very witty: nit-witty, dim-witty, and half-witty.

teh winnar! posted:

Every few years, the supernatural fad changes. Right now, we're just at the tail end of zombies. Prior to that was demons and angels... Then before that, it was vampires...

I wonder what the next creature is going to be...

Black Lagoon-esque frogmen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

Indigo Children?

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

Did a little research (a google search because I'm lazy :v:) I could be wrong but this seems to be mostly horses in captivity, with it being triggered by being separated from the herd and only interacting with them for breeding. This mainly happening to stallions or horses kept in box stables. They apparently don't do this in the wild. Then again I went to just a single website to look this up, so I may be getting a biased view. Either way, it happens.

It doesn't happen much in the wild because mares will mate with all the stallions in the herd in order to confuse paternity, making it difficult if not impossible for any male to conclusively determine which foals are 'his'.

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

They're probably people of the "ALL SPIRIT ANIMALS MUST BE BEAUTIFUL MAJESTIC POWER CREATURES WHAT IS THIS INSECTILE FILTH" stripe. There's a surprising number of people who legitimately, for some reason, don't feel like :airquote: "lesser" :airquote: animals or "icky" creatures could ever represent someone spiritually.

E: well that's certainly one way to start a new page.

• Locked thread