Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sarsbar
Oct 16, 2007

GA: Yes Your Shout Pole Is Like A Tower Broadcasting Your Fear Across The Ring And You Are Right To Be Afraid

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

I vote for this one, right off the bat. Gotta hear this crazy. I'm glad you made this thread, maybe later I'll share my own stories about a kid in middle school who insisted he was secretly a Saiyan/Pokemon and martial arts master.

edit: Reading the list again, holy poo poo I think we're the same age. You had your pretty pretty demon princess Heero friend at the same time I had my crazy Saiyan/Pokeman.

Oh my God, you went to school with Chris-Chan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarsbar
Oct 16, 2007

GA: Yes Your Shout Pole Is Like A Tower Broadcasting Your Fear Across The Ring And You Are Right To Be Afraid
I was expecting lovely on the Chris-Chan level or, even worse, the Buckley level. It's still poo poo though--the mediocre kind that gets praised on Deviant Art, even though it's glaringly obvious that the "artiste" has no discipline, no dedication, and doesn't care one straw about technique or studying anatomy. It's the kind of poo poo that doesn't simply die hard, oh no; it will never go away, because there will always be some pea-brained 13 year-olds telling you that it's "OMG KAWAII SO AWESUM!"

sarsbar
Oct 16, 2007

Shoes for pidgeons posted:

This could make a great thread itself :allears:

Not gonna lie, I would watch that thread and five it every day.

• Locked thread