Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
As great as sex and gender, or even the "I'm not a lesbian" story sounds, I think it'd be neat if you told them chronologically. That way, we get to enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole just as you did. Assuming, of course, that the madness grew, rather than was simply laid out at the beginning and was weird in different ways, but not worse.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, noodles. Just think, if you were born just a couple of months later, you would've missed out on all this madness! (Depending on what the school district's cutoff date is).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

uglynoodles posted:

She also told me she had no interest in women whatsoever and had never made out with her cousin pretending to be animu boys.

That is an oddly specific denial, unless you phrased the question that way, which seems unlikely.

Also, these stories are pretty fascinating, and I love the sparkler-wangs. They're just so whimsical, sort of like a breath of fresh air from the crazy.

But really, what the hell kind of demon name is Parrier? That's just weird.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Coughman posted:

well he isn't really a lawyer anymore, but fair enough :v:

Ignoring his apparent disbarment, a crim lawyer can handle a civil case; just not as well as someone who specializes in such.

Then again, I can't think of an anime/game lawyer who'd be more appropriate. So it's pretty much Phoenix and Edgeworth, I guess. Unless, of course, one of those are personae of hers.

I'm hoping the opposing counsel to her is pretty much Godot. Godot owns.

Also, I second err's question. You seem to still talk to Kat, and presumably you keep tabs on Denise; does she still do this? Has she changed, or what? It seems (based on non-narrative statements) that you at least keep an eye on her via facebox. What's her deal now? Assuming, of course, that it doesn't spoil the chronologic nature of these stories (which was a drat fine choice, btw).

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

[sad rhino]^^ Worst bit is, it isn't even a pokemon. It's a digimon. Those died off, I think. Pokemon endures.

Just think about that.

Also, ugh, I wish I hadn't remembered which one was myotismon. At least it wasn't the angel chick. Or maybe that would've been better. It's hard to tell.

But uh... myotismon & sephrioth? ugh. That is a weird answer to question I think I asked ages ago.

And that doesn't even touch upon that patchwork thing (poor patchwork thing).

e. cocks, beaten.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

The Saddest Rhino posted:

This meant that most of the frame was the back of Henriette's head (showing us her beautiful hair, which she scratched oh so often), with Hinder occupying maybe 30%. When Henriette spoke it was vice versa.

Editing

I am inclined to believe that every single film that Henriette recorded which did not have a mistake was in I Will Survive!. There were boring long scenes of people opening the door and closing the door, sitting down and standing up, walking down hallways of nothing and so on and so forth.

a) How much of the screen time for "I will Surive" was her hair, approximately?

b) Was her hair bad? (e.g. dandruff, oily, &c?)

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

the kawaiiest posted:

Here, :nws: :nms: I've got a gift for you.

You're welcome! :shobon:

You are a bad person.

Or possibly a great person, I can't quite decide.

Either way, ick.

Also Pterodactyl Feet: I'm not quite clear. Did she give you a number, and you left a message and got a call back? Or did you dial, tell them to piss off, and then got a call back from "Yusuke?"

Also, for reals: BJD boyfriend: boyfriend who is literally a doll, or boyfriend who is into said dolls?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Nebelwerfer posted:

This. Trenchcoats need some frame on you and they have to fit you PERFECTLY. Like, if you want to have a trench coat that looks good on you and you have some problems, like your arms are bit short or overly long compared to your torso etc etc, just get a tailor make you one. /offtopic

Yeah, I have a raincoat with short sleeves. I don't wear it unless it's terrible out. But I've also got an overcoat, and a couple of fedoras. I wear that poo poo when it's raining/snowing pretty bad. US culture today isn't a huge fan of coats and hats, but if it's bad enough, I'll throw them on. Turns out people don't think you're a sperglord when it's poo poo out and you wear clothing to counter that. Shocking, for [e.g.] that guy with the jorts & trenchcoat.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Rahonavis posted:

I feel really bad for all the noble, beautiful, totally awesome wolves and gryphons and energy-vampires and elves out there haunted by the souls of sad lonely teenagers (it has to go both ways, right?)

I once jokingly made a comment somewhere that if the Otherkin are right, shouldn't we be seeing an awful lot more FruitFlyKin than DragonKin? Unexpectedly, somebody took it seriously and their answer is fried into my brain: *Everyone* had several past lives as flies, ants, slugs, and so forth. But nobody identifies as a FlyKin since your past lives as flies would be too short to make much of an impact on your current personality as a human.

Oh. Okay then. :psyduck:

Wasn't there a thread spun off from this one where a guy tried to explain what being an Otherkin was like? And then it turned out his totally awesome and exciting past life as a dragon was... really short and uninteresting, because the "dragon" was basically the size of a house cat and its planet's equivalent of a small predatory bird?

Yes he was a dragon. And goddamn. This is timely because I feel filthy after making a rein of otherkin jokes.

e. Oh God, wrong thread!

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jun 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Farbauti posted:

In the PYF Social Justice thread there are posts about people who claim to be part-inanimate object. Usually it's in the context of bitching about people thinking they're stupid or persecuting them or whatever.

There are also others that are in love with inanimate objects, like some dude that married a bridge. It goes on to say HEY THEY MIGHT HAVE FEELINGS and that they just can't communicate in a way we understand you guys! So all those Japanese dudes marrying pillows or whatever aren't so alone after all.. What a horrifying thought.

My favorite is the lady who insists she's married to the Berlin Wall. 1989 must've been rough.

Her site is here, but it seems to be part of some insane webring that refuses to let you see any member site unless you stop it from loading as soon as content shows up. I'm more surprised that webrings still exist, honestly. But this is her commentary on 9 Nov. 1989.

• Locked thread