Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathcake
Nov 16, 2009

get UPI!
I also vote for chronological order, and I eagerly await more drawings. Your writing style just sucks me right in :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathcake
Nov 16, 2009

get UPI!

Mrs. Mahler posted:

Right, not strange at all. How did you come to believe in this/what shaped your beliefs? Is it Animism? Are you a fan of Princess Mononoke?

Also, why didn't she pluck her unibrow?

Well that's not insulting at all, insinuating that someone's spiritual beliefs came from watching anime. Her beliefs aren't that 'strange' at all, if you research even the very surface of certain polytheistic religions. When I read her description, the first thought in my mind wasn't "Princess Mononoke." Maybe you need to lay off the anime, dude. (And if my sarcasm-radar is malfunctioning again, disregard this :( My internet decoding skills are not very good).

As for content, I was not disappointed with delivery of the second set of stories. And your art just goes perfectly. I can just picture this crazy girl flailing in frustration with her sparklers, drawing dong after dong in the air and wondering why her anime boyfriend doesn't burst through and bone her. I mean, did she REALLY think this was going to happen? That's a level of crazy/delusion I can't even grasp.

• Locked thread