Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Go in chronological order please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

There are not enough :glomp: 's in the world to make up for what you guys had to deal with.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Obligatory Toast posted:

If your answer is "no" Ryuujin, the next question I have to ask is, why in the gently caress not.
^^^
This

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Vampire groupies

:psyduck: That reminds me of the Manson family but in reverse. :psyduck:

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

cuntvalet posted:

what is it with people with emotional malfunctions drifting towards anime instead of...well, any other bit of pop culture?

Sad thing is, crazies do get obsessed with things that aren't anime.

The Tale of Shaggy

I met Shaggy in late August of this year. Seemed like a fairly normal guy, and for the most part he is, but he is firmly convinced that he's Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
To the point that he dresses like him, eats absurd amounts of food, and talks like him. Down to the zoinks. Other than that he's a really fun, interesting guy, who's happens to think he's a cartoon character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Valex posted:

Does he have a dog?

I don't know if he has as a dog, but I'll ask him when I see him.

• Locked thread