Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Chronological order not because I'm bandwagoning but because that's really the only way we can catalog the descent into madness. Preemptive 5 voting.

Give us more pretty pictures! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

That creeper from the blog posted:

I think I’ve honestly always hated real women ever since I was young. From my own bitchy mother who left my father, to the first girl I’ve ever had a crush on in grade school, to the first girl I ever dated in high school. I feel like it’s an instinct of mine to hate real women. I feel like as an Otaku King in training, it’s also my duty to hate women. Anime has shown me this. It has shown me that 2D is far superior and I shouldn’t accept any substitutes.

Real women are disgusting, greedy, fat, have big breasts, and only use men as an accessory for status. Without men, women would find no value because they define their value by the man they’re with. Real women just take, take, TAKE. And they only think about themselves. I hate women because they don’t love me. So they should die.
Holy poo poo.

I think we need some more Denise stories to wipe our memories clean from this misogynist creep.

• Locked thread