Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Chronological order. Let the madness come one step at a time :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The best Gundam protagonist is Domon. :colbert:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Sephiroth. Of course. All creepy weaboo roads lead to Sephiroth.

The first two laws sound pretty reasonable (you know, in that multidimensional astral plane kind of way) and are actually kind of cool-sounding. But I guess that things only have souls if Denise is into them, so Pokemon is devoid of substance but Shinjiiro Bakuretsuu no Okudan wa Miretsu Gankaiger Bishonen Utage GX MOON Zeta or whatever is totally real, you guys.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Astrofig posted:

PLEASE tell me this is Japanese for, 'I'm an Unwashed Moronic Moonfaced Retard'.

:ssh: It doesn't mean anything at all.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Garrdor posted:

All he needs now is a trilby (which he refers to as a fedora) and you have the archetypal Troper.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Ice Phisherman posted:

I think I'm showing my age here but this intensely reminds me of Humper Monkey's old stories where his son was raised by a crazy ex wife and dumped on him. He believed he was a super saiyan, had a fixation with incest and believed that his pregnant (before him) girlfriend/fiancee wasn't impregnated by him, but since he hosed her with super saiyan sperm it was his kid now so it was okay.

Now I'm interested. Does it need archives, or is it in the Goldmine somewhere?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Runcible Cat posted:

A couple of pages late, but it's goldmined: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2201461

:stare:

I'm unsure whether or not I really believe this, it's just so goddamn cinematic, but either way it's stunning.

I did sort of ignore all non-OP posts, from what I saw it's average level GBS.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
First it was SA espionage in Malatora. Now Malatora is invading SA. The dragon dong king cometh :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
This thread is amazing. Skunk Boy and Melissa are the best newcomers.

• Locked thread