Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
Oh lord, this is gonna be one of those threads where I can't stand to read it, yet the sheer horror of it keeps my eyes glued. You are a brave, brave person for doing this for us.

Also, jumping on the chronological order bandwagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Proletariat Beowulf posted:

Boosting chronological order again; it'll be like reading "The Rats in the Walls" or "The Telltale Heart" all over again, the slow descent from what sounds like uneasy sanity to completely unbound madness, leaving witnesses swimming in phantasmagorical abysses of nether-horror and :nyoron:.

This is exactly the vibe I always get from threads/stories like this...20% mild amusement, 70% embarrassment and horror, 10% utter gratitude that although I like anime/games/etc, I never caught the crazy.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Oh good god, this is only gonna get worse isn't it. It's gonna be like watching a passenger train full of kids derailing in slow motion.

And yeah, your writing is fine, OP, don't change a thing.

(except maybe more pictures)

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Pick posted:

Oh my god, does this have to do with Wolf's Rain? Because when I was in high school there was this group of girls I was friends with and they all called each other by the names of characters from the show and tried to dress/speak like the character and would randomly howl and oh my god I had completely forgotten about this. :stare:

You likely repressed it.

And I don't mind when crazy animu fangirls act nutty about poo poo I don't like, but STAY AWAY FROM MY WOLF'S RAIN! I'd like to be able to keep some respect for that show! :argh:

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

uglynoodles posted:

:words:

Oh my goddamn gently caress.

That is the most hosed up thing I've heard of all month. How do you get to be so egotistical and selfish that you literally cry rape to a rape victim? And not even for attention or some poo poo, but to get out of doing something with them?

I've felt kinda sorry for Denise so far, but now she can go to hell for all I care.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Just when you think you can't dislike Denise any more, Uglynoodles posts a new story!

The next time you see Kat, you need to give her a big hug and tell her she's a great friend, if for no other reason than that she's not Denise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Welcome aboard, new goonette! :toot:

Looking forward to more stories of unimaginable crazy.

• Locked thread