Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

How on earth have the cops not busted down her door and hauled her rear end off to the cells for that?

Like, crank calling the police is a crime in America isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Lady, 911 isn't the general contact number for the police, and the emergency dispatcher isn't the sheriff's PA.

Christ she's nuts.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It means he needs to remove the top layers of skin and flesh to get at the delicious treasure within.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Otherkins are not really much weirder than any of the major religions.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Paladinus posted:

It is, though.

It isn't.

"I believe that a magic all powerful mary sue created me and guides every facet of my life and will take my inner spirit essence when i die and take it to live in a magical kingdom where everything is perfect as long as I follow this big book of rules."

Is not really weirder than

"I think I'm spiritually a cat."

Great, good for you, go figure out how to lick your own arsehole and may it bring you much joy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Then I look forward to 200 years in the future when otherkinning is as normal as mormonism.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Eh, not really, except that there are a lot more of that particular kind of oddball in the world.

People believe really stupid fantasy things as a matter of course, who gives a poo poo about the specifics? Other than insofar as it informs their actions.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not my fault you trogs can't deal with the majestic beauty of the giant isopod.

Your dumb wolf doesn't even have a 2km crush depth.

• Locked thread