Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Zenostein posted:

As great as sex and gender, or even the "I'm not a lesbian" story sounds, I think it'd be neat if you told them chronologically. That way, we get to enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole just as you did. Assuming, of course, that the madness grew, rather than was simply laid out at the beginning and was weird in different ways, but not worse.

Yes, please. I want to slide down with her into the wonderland of imaginary gay animu dudes who are totally married to her, feel my ears pop as we reach new depths of insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Pork Lift posted:

If you're a Something Awful poster and you don't have stories about a terrible, creepy friend you had growing up then you were probably that terrible creepy friend :(.

Well, god drat if that doesn't make me feel good!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

ornery bean posted:

OP I keep checking this thread like every hour waiting for your next post!!! You keep us eagerly waiting so loonngggggggggg :gonk:

Not to be a contrarian, but I love the updates being short and spaced out. I get the crazy doled out in little bits, day by day. It's homeopathy for insanity.

• Locked thread