Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

This is Fatherman! He fights crime to earn Sonboy's respect! Is it working?

This girl really reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. She was obsessed with the Power Rangers, and was utterly convinced that the next Power Ranger series was going to star her and her group of friends, which included me ( :gonk: .) She really went to a lot of trouble to convince everyone that she personally knew the stars, tried to get everyone to learn an instrument (as every power ranger group needs a band, I guess), and often LARP'd that she was currently living a Power Ranger episode.

I had dated her for a span of time before and after I learned about this, and I almost feel dirty for playing along with it for so long. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

There is most definitely no precedent for making fun of the mentally ill here at forums.somethingnice.com

Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

TheSkeletonMan posted:

So why should a mental disability, of which a person may have no control over, which they may have been born with, be the subject of light-hearted comedy?

Because they believe they are married to Naruto, or whatever the gently caress?

• Locked thread