Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Pessimism posted:

Zir isn't the feminine equivalent of Ze, it is the same pronoun. Ze/zir is equivalent to she/her or he/his. For example, "she took her ball to the park" becomes "ze took zir ball to the park" :eng101: The more you know!

Ooooooh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing up my confusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
So at this point we still don't know what Jaspers' secret was right? Or was it the MEOW code?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Portal physics? In my homestuck?

This can only lead to horrible cross overs.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

I'm more curious about the revelation that someone actually made a pesterchum application. Is it just a skin for a normal messaging program or is it something new?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

The autoresponder seems to know more than he should. I wonder what kind of poo poo he is pulling behind the scenes.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Dave really is the most tragic character in the comic.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Best drat avatar I've ever seen, good choice.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

I think windows work a little different here than in problem sleuth, they seem to go through the dream bubbles in the furthest ring, so that's probably where Roxy will end up if the other window doesn't get plugged back in.

Note that being in the furthest ring absolutely does not preclude the possibility of monsters all over the place.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hanks Lust Cafe posted:

Oh poo poo she has a pierced eyebrow. That's loving awesome.

Teenage Rebel Ferfei doesn't give a poo poo what you think about her sweet eyebrow piercing DAD.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

I'm pretty pleased that the meteor bifurcation theory turned out to be right.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

How funny would it be if this was just the end of homestuck and Hussie just disappeared never to be heard from again.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Kind of a bummer for that guy that what sounds like an innocent mistake got him booted from the music team. Good on him for being understanding about it though.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

HUSSIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! Fix your drat servers!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

A big flaming stink posted:

Horrorstuck aside, I really don't think there's much reason to view Gamzee as an antagonist. Outside of his rampage it really seems like he was only trying to be a good friend in a screwed-up-stoner sort of way. For all we know, him protyping the dead trolls could be his attempt at making amends for his murder rampage.

Maybe it was the plan the WHOLE TIME.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

AHAHAHAHAH, just read the update, loving called it! This is terrible and wonderful at the same time.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Tollymain posted:

So... the entire reason that Jake has English's name and has so much English-derived stuff and all that stuff that we've been madly making theories about is... because Jade decided to gently caress with the Condesce's head?

Man Jade is/was a badass. :hellyeah:

Some how I doubt it's this simple...

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

No there is definitely something up with that.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Is there any word on when Anbroids 1.0 will be released. I think I definitely prefer it to the remix.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Roxy is not only the best character but clearly far more competent than all of these other chucklefucks.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with how early we figured that one out. I think that was first called in this thread like over a month ago.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Tunicate posted:

Since this is Hussie we're talking about, we can't rule out the possibility that Cherubs are red/green colorblind.

Honestly that's probably it

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

sansuki posted:

So Lil Cal is a JuJu, and we know that he was used to make Lord English...

Can someone explain this one to me, I don't think I remember that, but people keep talking about it like its a known thing.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Goddamn it Hussie.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Well he is a pimp after all.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

You mean like a spirograph?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

That's actually... kinda awesome. Props to the cool military guy.

That being said I really hope that the fan characters don't become actual characters in the story that's just hosed.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

So I just got caught back up with this webcomic after a long break and holy poo poo have things gone off the rails. What the gently caress is this comic even about anymore.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Grrl Anachronism posted:

So, two years later, Jade is dead again. Are we gearing up for Cascade 2.0 on 10/25?

Has it really been two years?

drat what a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

I accepted that Hussie was no longer interested in creating content for my demographic a long time ago, but yet I still keep clinging to hope that he will start making more mature themed stuff again.