Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
So it's been a while since I checked this poo poo out.

I'm completely lost, who are those kids? Their ancestors but in the future? What's with this UU stuff and did Gamzee turns out to be lord english in the end or what? I can't properly mock this crap if I don't know the details.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Gabriel Pope posted:

You couldn't properly mock it when you had the details either!

Details, details... where's the cliffnotes for this stuff anyway?

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
When is this comic going to ever get around to finishing? Now there's just way too much loose ends for me to keep up with.

How do we even know that the thread title is correct? Final acts?

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

MrBims posted:

:frogout: Luckyellow

Reminder that Hussie is leaving for a week so don't be surprised if this is the last page we see for a while.

Now I really hope it is indeed the last page. Wishful thinking on my part I know... But one can dream can they?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpvePUWG0M

This is the exact reason why I hate this comic so much. I have a younger brother who got in this and right now, I have no idea how to break him out of his obsession.

You took my brother away from me Hussie, and for that, I shall always curse your name now and forever.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
At this point, I no longer think that Andrew is trolling us but pandering to his fans.

Sorry guys, it's been a fun ride but I'm done with this for good now. Enjoy your inevitable canon crossover with MLP.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
There is a such thing as TOO much irony for it not to be ironic anymore.