Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I've been reading through homestuck again just in anticipation (nearly got to the current page woot!). It's funny that, even after reading through most of it again, I still understand nothing! Maybe the EoA flash will at least shed some light, or just be another wonderful piece of distraction to help me forget my own crappy life. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well, as long as I'm near a computer at the time the flash appears then I'll be fine. Can you believe I have only one computer?! Truly I need to have at least 5 on me at any time, like a sane person!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I don't think tumblr will be the only thing that will implode tomorrow. I'm sure the explosion that will be several thousand computers trying to access the server the EoA flash is on will be seen from space! :stare: This puts me in a kind of dilemma. On one hand I know that the flash will be put online after work for me so I'll be able to watch it when I get home. On the other hand will his web host cope?

Edit: oh for crying out loud! Top of the page again?!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Update?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I hear the sound of a thousand computers exploding all at once! It's a good thing.

:f5:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
The hell did I just watch?

And why are there tears of joy running down my face?

Also the music was just awesome! If I had money I would throw it all at the music team!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

OurLivesOnline posted:

So. Who else is hoping for a Post Scratch universe intermission?

Nah, it's going to be a 1025 day Squiddies intermission, where we find out that they are actually the dark gods from the furthest ring and that Eridian has been killing them off because he's a depressed and angry hipster teenage troll!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

(Was that his quest bed or wasn't it? We'll never know, until he suddenly comes in from offscreen when everyone's preparing for the final battle and just oneshots Lord English.)

If this doesn't happen then I'll have to file an official complaint with MSPaint Adventures! This gross insubordination cannot stand! :mad:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well, I actually wasn't suprised by that. I guess this means they went back in time or something?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

atomicthumbs posted:

help me I cannot stop laughing just at the thought of a ten minute montage of Bro/Ben Stiller falling down stairs, and I'm afraid to read the rest of it

Basically it's the best movie ever and the very fact that it hasn't been done already, IN 3D, just proves there is something wrong with this world!

Although, I'm sure some enterprising homestuck fan out there with plenty of time on their hands will do it. Eventually.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
So this basically proves that Betty Crocker also made the game software? What doesn't that Batterwitch do?

Also, has the font size changed? I'm sure the font size was a little smaller before.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Efilnikufesin posted:

Dad is Bec transformed into a man.

Good Dad, Best Father?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
That was the best update to wake up to! Kidmom is the best. If kidbro can top this then I don't know what I'll do!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I just came here to say....

I loving love the auto-responder.

I almost don't want anybody to actually be able to talk to Bro at all, they just keep getting the auto-responder.

*bookmarks thread again*

It seems that you like the auto responder, which is cool and I respect that in a completely ironic way, based on some poo poo I just pulled out of my rear end right now.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
So an update, and the same conversation Jake had before with Jane. But it makes a bit more sense now.

Also, I agree with Jane. I like Strider's auto-responder.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I'm just waiting for vriska's lusus to make an appearance. :allears:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

GLOSS posted:

Uh oh...

My credit card just flew out of my wallet and onto the computer monitor! Gimme gimme GIMME!!1!! :f5:

Also, it would be nice if the next page/panel/whatever will be a [s] Strife but we'll see. All I know is that this little island is getting more awesome by the minute with all these lusii just chillin.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

FebrezeNinja posted:

:siren: Books in the store

Mother

loving

BROUGHT!

I have never brought anything so quick in my life! The shipping though :gonk:

I would by the third Problem Sleuth book as well but again the shipping put me off. Like, what the hell, topato?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
To be fair I think Act 5 can be split into 3 books.

First being Act 5.1
Second being Act 5.2 up to the long scratch.php interval
Third being the scratch.php interval (printed on green paper of course!) and the EOA flip book.

Simple, really!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Warm Body posted:

As long as people are posting videos, I saw this one and it wasn't bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlfeXnIxn4

Good, but I was expecting more from The Vast Expletive.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Looks like the echoladder is back! :allears:

Edit: how the hell did I type the same thing as the guy above me?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I have never been so scared in my entire life. :ohdear:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well, in other news it looks like my care package from TopatoCo is about to make its way from The Land of Freedom and Fast Food to The Land of Riots and Royalty (USA to UK!). I hope it will at least get here before christmas.

Also, I'm also hoping for a autobrocorpsesprite, cos that would just take this comic to a whole new level of awesome!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Prison Warden posted:

What was the shipping cost like? Once christmas is over I may wish to transportilize myself some hefty tomes to the Land of Clouds and Tartan

Too much! Think it was something like $13 for the cheapest option. So if you are thinking about it, be prepared to spend some serious dosh (depending on what the exchange rate is like of course)

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I think I woke my brother up in the next room with laughing so much! If this carries on I might just pass out from laughing so much.

And yeah, this is going to completely wreck karkat's poo poo!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

QueerPope posted:

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/?cid=040.jpg

Okay how is this going to be relevant to Homestuck let's analyze right now

Let's just say Dave is about to get agreived by Terezi.

Why did I just think that?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
You know, I woke up this morning feeling like poo poo, so I loaded up MSPA to see if there was an update.

It's safe to assume I feel much better now, but my cheeks hurt from grinning so much!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
loving hell, hussie! An update just as I get to work? And the only thing I can view it on is my loving iPhone as MSPA is blocked at work?

gently caress

YOU!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Okay, so I've just got back from work, got changed, turned my computer on and went to figure out what this new update was and...

:stare:

I haven't laughed this hard in YEARS!

As for the Nic Cage thing, well. That was something as well.

Karket is one messed up troll kid.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

QueerPope posted:

"YOUTHERE,MISSPLEASESAVEMYFRIEND" says the moorse

That saves me bashing away at my keyboard trying to translate that! Thanks.

Also, looks like the mental breakdown shut Karkat the gently caress up!

For now.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
This leaves just Strider and Lolande.

I'm strangely ok with this.

Unless those coffin stuffers will also bite the dust. :ohdear:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Nice reference to what today is as well.

Still, is there anything Jack won't "greet"?

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Boneless Jogger posted:

Man, this is why you don't give a cat semipotence.

It's also further proof that parents don't know how to use google maps.

Also, God Cat? I'm sorry but he could've come up with a better name. :colbert:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I saw there were a few more posts in this thread.

Now I want to wash my eyes out with bleach and nail a post it note to my head to remind me never, ever to click anything that has :nws: next to it.

Why do the threads always have these pages? :catstare:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
In other news I finally got my Homestuck book today (only took a month to get to the Land of Riots and Royalty!)! The only problem is I specifically remember buying the signed copy yet I don't see a signature or any other such author mark anywhere.

What do I do? :ohdear:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Done and done!

Next question is what's their customer service like?!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
That SBaHJ was funny!

Also, my homestuck book saga has reached a conclusion. Apparently there sent out the wrong box of books (unsigned rather than signed) and have had some complaints already so they are sending a signed/doodled "plate" to me. Looks like I'll have to wait another month for that then...

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Mazerunner posted:

So all of Roxy's windows are the fancy portal windows from PS.

Those fenestrated walls have been in Homestuck since we were first introduced to Jack. As ever, though, I'm sure these windows willpower useful/vital in future updates. Maybe.

Also, I can't link it cos I'm on an iPad but the banner add :stare:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Tollymain posted:

Well Manicured Man, you better do a drat good job on your entry <:mad:>

I'm FaceTime and I endorse this message. You have produced the best music in this thread and if you don't submit the dopest beats then I will have lost my faith in humanity!

I kid of course. I'm sure you'll do great.

Also i prefer Dirk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I got my autographed sticker thing so now my homestuck book feels complete. Glad I made a complaint, and it arrived quicker than the book as well. Then again, I suppose a sticker is easier to get through HM Customs than a book. :rolleyes: