Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Well Manicured Man posted:

Going to sleep tonight is going to be like going to sleep on Christmas Eve. :3:

I am utterly exhausted and going to sleep shortly but I told my girlfriend to wake me up if it goes up overnight. I am hoping for a 3am phone call.

Then I will watch it again later that morning when I can actually process what's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Just realized you can skip to certain parts of the flash from the first "EOA5" card thing instead of just hitting Play. Makes rewatching certain parts much easier.

Also, RIP, Aimless Renegade. You died the way you lived: Blowing poo poo up.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
YESSSSS, Mom time. I haven't been this excited to read a chatlog in a long time.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Hopefully this means he will prototype it.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Pastrymancy posted:

a herd of Aurthours.

Finally, the best character in Homestuck returns!

I'm assuming these lusii arrive in the meteor that carries the frog temple in the upcoming Sburb session, although these kids (presumably) coming from the B1 universe's Sburb makes it unclear how the portals are going to work.

Roleplaying Larry fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 1, 2011

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
It took me a minute to get "butler island." It literally is an island of butlers, inhabited by giant centaur butlers. I'm dumb.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Fucknag posted:

Update. Dad remains the best Dad.

I was just about the post this word for word. Dad owns forever.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
At first I thought the Huss-bot had UU's caduceus symbol on his chest, and wasn't sure what the gently caress to think.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

tinaun posted:

What was the story behind that one anyway? I see people with avatars of that, were they given them by someone?

Edit: vvvvv Thanks, but why?

When it was originally posted, me and a few other goons commented on how awful it looked, and pretty soon we all ended up with it as an avatar. I think there's three or four of us with the ugly Bro-face avatar, which I sport ironically because it's what Bro would have wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Literally Sharks posted:

Secret pony is the best thing in this entire comic.

Finally, holding Tab at the end of every flash like I do with the Flash Tub paid off! (I missed the first secret pony video and have been painstakingly looking for secret buttons since).