Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Did we expect anything else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Hmm no obvious reference to title in the spiel. unless I missed something, still the _____ of void.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

King of Solomon posted:

She appears to be the ROGUE of VOID, judging by her ROGUISH BEHAVIOR toward the FELLAS.

Ah yeah didn't see that, makes sense

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

VocalizePlayerDeath posted:

You are thinking Octofold.

it was simply eightfold

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Pink 360 as well

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Reconfirmation that the kids eye-colour is the same as there text colour even in the new session

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Though there's always the possibility that B2 goes off the rails every time round creating A1 and a second universe free of Lord English, leaving an infinite number of regular Sburb universe chains

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Elysiume posted:

The album going up for such a short time today was a cruel tease. :qq:

Oh god I can see it now Cal!huissie will mention that he left Husbot to deal with the album while he nursed slick and lord English ripping off its head took the album down.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Hmm I wonder if when it comes to elements blood would map to fate...

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

pandaK posted:

Well blood could relate to familial obligations which is a sort of fate

That was my reasoning, as well as the fact that each element seems to deal with a literal and a figurative use of its name.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
To me it seems most of Vriskachat seemed to be vocal fans of the character misconstruing people talking about how broken a person she is/was as saying she was a bad character, that and standard internet misogynists/gender-politic crusaders butting heads.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Midnight Raider posted:

It's not like we have any reason to be disappointed, the battleship group also happens to have a Dave. :cool:

Yeah but its the worst Dave :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
wow I'm loving Iron Infidel, reminds me a little of the song of the ood from the 4th season of new doctor who