Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends
Welp, I guess I'm going to sleep. The flash really won't be available soon from the looks of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

Starmaker posted:

What was Sollux again? Mage of... gently caress I forget

Doom. Mage of Doom.

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends
So. Who else is hoping for a Post Scratch universe intermission?

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

Kit Walker posted:

I wonder if the fact that John didn't have enough boondollars to buy any fraymotifs will come into play at any time.

The tornados he used in Cascade seemed to be a fraymotif, and Karkat did tell him to go get prepared for the Scratch since it was going to be the game going all out on him. Hopefully he bought them.

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

chrisf posted:

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/12341136347/le-factoids

Its like he's reading this thread and answering/confirming things. :tinfoil:

All of these points have been brought up multiple times in the thread... :tinfoil:

They definitely cropped up on the official forums too though. And everywhere else focused on Homestuck.

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

Yonic Symbolism posted:

I just realized an unnoted significance in EAO5

Jade, when she becomes God Tier, is part dog from her sprite having aspects of Bec, and then enlarges herself with space powers. This in fact makes her a HUGE BITCH (bluh bluh)

She makes the screen bigger, unfortunately.

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

Well Manicured Man posted:

11/11/11 is just a really popular date. It's like a super-palindrome or something.

I think the beginning of Act 6 will show the Scratched universe and also maybe Lord English doing something evil.

==> Lord English: Kick J's good dog, best friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OurLivesOnline
Nov 5, 2009

let's be friends

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

So the rifle came from Eridan, the needles from Echidna(?), and the sword as part of Dave's personal quest. Are we left with assuming that the Warhammer of Zillyhoo originated with Gamzee? 2 weapons from denizens and 2 from trolls.

I guess what I question now is how these weapons were ever acquired pre-SGRUB.
(The ancestors, maybe?)

I'm pretty sure the Rifle belonged to Eridan's ancestor. As for why Gamzee had the warhammer of Zillyhoo, maybe he just reached up into an idea he had of it... And...