Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

David Copperfield posted:

Unintentional DDOS are the best DDOSes.

quick, someone pretend to upload the file to freerepublic.com

I would've gone with a bitcoin exchange site for that joke, but those things crash whenever more than a single person logs in at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

To paraphrase the classic Eridan bluh fakeout, it's just a flash, we should all calm the gently caress down. Don't need to see it right at the first second.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I recall from Jaspers' conversation with Nepeta that he said he'd spent some time as another girl's cat after vanishing.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

sitchelin posted:

I'm starting to gain faith in some scratch-session prototypings. I'd be pretty psyched to see Glassessprite and Frigglishsprite. Maybe Jane will get Dadsprite! A man can dream.

We're not going to get Frigglishsprite because Jaspers is going to get appearified back to the old timeline. More accurately, we already have seen that sprite.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm starting to think FedoraFreak might be this timeline's Dad, considering the program is being run on his computer.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jade and Jake were also alone on their versions of the island, but they seemed to get along just fine.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pessimism posted:

Also, "wincest"? What the gently caress is wrong with people.

Tropers.

I'm afraid of what might be on the TVTropes page for MSPA now that I've been reading the hate thread for them. They've probably linked Homestuck to every cliché storytelling convention on the site; possibly incorrectly.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm glad the horse book is ok. Looks like the life of moral compromise pays off in the end.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So the Prince's class is like how the Prince of Tennis uses his skills on the court to destroy his opponents.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I like this new character. Someone finally voicing the problems with Act 5.2.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zorak posted:

Ummm I think you'll find that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5QBrwKF94

Baby Dave ate a cartoon pony, Batman ate a cartoon pony. Dave is Batman.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

transientgrifter posted:

I wish the games I found for a dollar at my local store bargain bins were that awesome.

I found a $2 copy of Sim Golf once. "MARSHOONO!"

I wonder if that's what barren sessions are like when the players manage to beat the king and stop the reckoning, just building cities, houses and golf courses for an eternity.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hyedum posted:

Update: shouldn't have made those eggs so spicy guy.

Not even Hearts Boxcars could've eaten those eggs.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

YggiDee posted:

...All that and he has scurvy. :(

That's why Guardian Dave left him all that orange soda.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gabriel Pope posted:

Every version of Hercules' myth I've read had him strangling the lion to death :confused: Now if the myth was about Hercules slaying the Nemean perverted horse then we'd have something to talk about.

He shoveled out the world's largest horse stables.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I just thought of something, aren't there two frog temples in this post-scratch Earth like there were back on the troll planet in 5.1? Doesn't that mean there's another ringed Jack in the time capsule somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bobulus posted:

I...guess that answers how Grandpa got into the Incipisphere, but it's weird how he was entering from a different time.

Then again, the Incipisphere synced with Dirk and Roxy being in a different time, so maybe it's not that weird?

The Incipisphere exists outside of normal time, any time related discrepancies between it and the real universe can just be handwaved away.