Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

SS telling people to get in the oven, holocaust remembrance day too. :stare:

Yeah I am probably reaching with this.

vvv

Fat_Cow fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Next update is 10/25 get ready

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So the bloody thing is actually Karkat being a Khorne Bezerker?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

He's backkkkk.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

John can change things? Just think of the pranks!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I can show you the world
shining shimmering splendid
tell me mayor now when did
you last let your heart decide~

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

John Egbert in: The Enigma of Amigara Fault

DRR DRR DRR

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

http://mspaintadven.tumblr.com/post/63338199427/more

mirror!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

You see THIS is when Karkat does the bloody thing and we find out it's some overpowered bullshit that saves Terezi and kills Gamzee.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I thought the Lava was Karkat using his bloody powers :smith:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So.. will this be a huge string of updates dropped at once with a big flash at the end, or are we looking at a hour long flash?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Omnomnomnivore posted:

I like this news because it means Homestuck will actually end. This thing has started to wear out it's welcome with me; it's been in my RSS feed since Problem Sleuth but like the rest of you my obsession dropped off after 2010 or so. I was getting worried that the "draw some pages, throw them up 10 minutes later" creative process that gave Homestuck its huge digressive scope would never get to anything like a conclusion. A who knows how many month break to make the ending will allow Andrew a degree of planning and revision he's usually denied, which is exactly what the story needs.

I really ought to replace this 3 year old Solluxvitar with something else shouldn't I?

Another Sollux avatar, when he dies yet again in the end game flash.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So why is this thread in games?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So has there been a estimate for the final update?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Hussie needs to grab Ronnie from Whomp! so we can have comics exploring Eridan's crippling depression.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

MSPA is down, it's probably nothing.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Man this sure was a nice and cozy update, I am glad everyone worked out their issues with little problems!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So how much time do you think this comic has left, weeks? months? Somehow a year?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Acne Rain posted:

A junji ito reference comic without a huge panel featuring a detailed close up of a horrific abomination from a twisted mind? Shameful.

Junji Ito does what? Horror manga?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

Hussie posted a new front-page announcement regarding the tone of these recent updates. Skeletons are involved.

And Ballers

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Trolls are hard as gently caress to kill huh?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Terezi became Karkat neat.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

WAR FOOT posted:

I think the icing would be if John retconned Vriska not dying, she went back to being cool, and then Meenah dies alone.

Pretty sure that is what is about to happen, John will undo Vriska dying so she'll never remember any of this!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Poultron posted:

there better be a drat good explanation for this, Andrew "The Huss" Hussie

The explanation is that when Vriska gets retconned and forgets everything, everyone will feel bad for Meenah before she gets blown up, alone.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So is slick ever gonna pull Snowman's pin out as a last ditch?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Oh boy its Awkete Purrmusk

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So how is this gonna effect Vriska again?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So MSPAdventures website will go down. Will we see Newgrounds eat poo poo again like in Cascade?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So Terezi + Dave = King Crimson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So did Hussie say if tomorrow will be a huge number of updates which lead to an end for Act 7, or just a flash which wraps it all up?