Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

So, uh, I read about seventy percent of Homestuck over the course of the last three days.
I read it from the time it started (when I was the same age as the main characters :baby: ) up until the middle of the Hivebent portion and put it on a sort of indefinite hold because the fanbase was seriously weirding me out. Now I'm all up to date and emotionally traumatized.

Am I still allowed to get super pumped about this update? I didn't realize I missed this comic so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Reene posted:

ALTERNATE FLASH LINK

I WARNED YOU ABOUT HOSTING BRO. I TOLD YOU DOG.

Laughs were produced!

Okaaaaaaaay it is bedtime now. Goodbye thread.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

ActionZero posted:

So I've got to say I've seen a lot of people on the internet being apparently shocked at the revelation that Doc Scratch lies and this confuses me a little. I had always been working under the assumption that he was lying lots of the time and that it would be revealed in some dramatic way somehow. I mean god, all that time saying "No I'm not creepy," was surely enough of a give away.
I know, it's always struck me as odd that I haven't heard the theory that he was totally dicking them over from day one louder than I have.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Dr Snofeld posted:

The only person I know personally who liked Homestuck recently pretty much gave up on it because he "[doesn't] like reading," which is pretty sad.

If it makes you feel any better, my friend and I (high school students) think the pesterlogs are the best part. :unsmith:

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

So is it lumpy nerds or bad art by lumpy nerds this time?

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Haha, the update calendar kills me. I know this should stop me from flipping out in anticipation for updates but :allears:

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

"Yeah, my dad makes me eat a lot of cake." :suicide:

See, this is why I've told all of the people I've roped into this comic that the fanbase is completely horrible ahead of time.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Looks like Childish Gambino won't be doing any robot rap battles, then? :(

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Sgt. Crotchburn posted:

So yeah... That tumblr blog that redirects from blue-lookers-nude.com? I sort of own it.

To be fair, I didn't buy the URL or even want it. I woke up this morning and suddenly it was a thing. I do know who did it though.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Haha, we've finally made it.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

I am actually 16 right now.
Me too! :hf:

Lovin' all these dramabombs. Hussie writes awkward teens really well. Like, spooky well.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

I really only have a one friend that reads Homestuck, but we both started it because we read Problem Sleuth back when we were in middle school. We were so psyched when we heard he was doing another story, you have no idea :allears:

The extent of annoying references we go to is with the Rose eyebrow wiggles but there is no competition. He is simply the best there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Something about Dave's bro being the same age as Roxy's mom seems really weird. Bro is more like a "cool dad" now.