Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
What happened to Jasper? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

And by talking about the webcomics competition thing he broke its website. :allears:

Newgrounds. Check
ComixMix. Check
are you next?

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
:ohdear: I'm legit scared for Slick and Hussie. The peg leg keeps getting louder!

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Lost Covenant posted:

Isn't Maplehoof being tiny just a joke, seeing as Dirk likes My Little Pony?

There is no "just a joke" in Homestuck

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
1) The fanart thread is in PYF
2) What is wrong with you?

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
This deudly serious flash starts off with trickster mode Roxy's lollipop

And then things just go nuts. Did English just break space-time where the dream bubble used to be?

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
On the topic of red-green spiral symbolism: since Caliborn's cheeks become red circles (red spiral, red counter-spiral), does this mean that Calliope is gone for good? :(

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
More importantly: when the black hole first appears, the music is very familiar. But I just can't figure out which song it's based on.

The song also ends in a fashion similar to the end of Descend. Intentional?

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

CidGregor posted:

I recognize some bridges from Do you Remem8er Me in that part of the sequence, that might be what you're recognizing.

After going through the Homestuck music library (who could have ever thought there would be this much music devoted to a webcomic???), I've come up with Ruins (with Strings) and Awakening

Awakening is the one I was trying to remember.

Mr. D Bewildering fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 28, 2012

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Since the topic of blood color came up, do the horrorterrors have a place on the hemospectrum?

It looks like it's somewhere between Capricorn Purple and Aquarius Violet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Yeah, I understand the whole lusus thing. But that really doesn't look like Feferi's blood color

I wouldn't have given it a second thought because I assumed the same as you. But those are distinctly different colors, so I found myself questioning it.