Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Quick, someone get newgrounds to its quest bed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Zorak posted:

Except maybe Vriska, since she already blew her chance at second life. WHOOPS.

Unless she STEALS Eridan's second chance. Because that would be kinda funny.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I bet these new kids have U in their chumhandles.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I want the first person to successfully contact and have a conversation with the real Bro Strider while we watch to be his own auto responder. Wana see them argue or something.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I took it as five more sub-acts for Act 6.

Yeah, act 7 is a white curtain.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

They probably won't, but I want to see Dave and Rose level up their god tiers for no other reason then to see four more puns.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Every time Sollux dies another possible Sollux is made so he never loses his two things gimmick and never stops being doomed, being the mage of doom and all. Can't be doomed if you are dead.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Bobulus posted:

Am I interpreting this right? Ro__ sent a booby-trapped version of the beta to Jane, and then when Jane was all "I believe you!", she felt bad and was planning to un-booby-trap it when she got back?

code:
GG: Do you think you can forgive me?
TG: jane
TG: drat
TG: ur makin me feel like poo poo here
GG: Why?
TG: uuuun
TG: eh no reason
TG: just uh
TG: hey did u dl the game file i sent yet 
Wonder why she booby-trapped it in the first place.

At the time I thought she felt bad because she was just in the middle of complaining about Jane to Jake or bro or something.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Lady of the Beech posted:

And hopefully, hopefully not GCatsprite.

But we need a Gcat sprite for one of the kids to go cat tire with. So we can have funny cat and dog themed jokes when Jade arrives.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Hussie saves himself by uploading a huge flash of him dieing, using LE as the hosting server. The fandom accidentally DDOS Lord English long enough for Hussie to escape with MS.Paint

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Out of all the predictions that was the one I least expected to come true.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

The more I think about this the more I keep having to suppressed my laughter. I need the next few updates NOW! Vritavsprite guys. It is a thing that has happened/is happening.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

dumb brunette posted:

There are a lot of hardcore Vriska fans who are very angry that she has been brought back not in the way they intended, merged with the character they hate most, and nowhere close to John (because they really, really want her to kiss John). They're furious. They're going overtime on theories of this being a split timeline or Vriska somehow getting separated out of the sprite and "properly" rezzed or the Tavros part of the sprite somehow getting killed/destroyed. They are so god damned mad.

And it is the most hilarious thing I have witnessed in this comic since I started reading it :allears:

There are also a shitload of Tavros fans who are flipping out over him being forced to be a part of Vriska.

Literally every person not in on the Homestuck Joke is real mad at this update and it is wonderful.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Oh hey Jake's browser is another Gnostic thing did we already know that?

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Radiation posted:

NEVERRRRRRR

We better get it in the flash where dead Vriska starts loving poo poo up.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Hey if uu might be Lord English would that mean that UU is maybe Skaia somehow, since it's been referred to several times as very passive and it's whole thing is making universes. And she's the Muse of Space.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 18, 2012

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Get a tumblr and liveblog yourself reading it.

No don't I was joking put down that tumblr you'll catch something.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Someone start up another kickstarter to raise a million dollars so we can make a fantroll the most important character in homestuck.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

VJeff posted:

What would a troll representing us even do?
- Try and charge Meenah money for incredibly basic stuff like talking to them, then charge her again after that (sorry, you need a PLATINUM account to be me, 25 boonbucks)
- Spam funny emotes.
- Constantly try and probate Meenah and other characters for perceived slights.

Actually, that could work.

EDIT: Oh, and, get into slapfights with everybody over Vriska. :v:

SA isn't going to be represented, we're too small and obscure now days. Tumblr is a massive part of the homestuck fandom and 4chan personally got together to mail Hussie a box of caned ham and horse dildo's and some other things and basically did everything they could to get Hussie to pay atention to them. Also about the flash, just what the hell are these Makara's up too?

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Midnight Raider posted:

So has anyone found the supposed Hussie in this flash? I haven't caught sight of him, even while wandering around listening to Mituna's amazing theme music.

Be Cronos and head into the bushes under the stairs to the left. Then when you get Hussie talk to seahorse dad.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Triskelli posted:

Well, we established in the last flash that LE has some Voldemort thing going on with his name, so by saying it summons him in a sense.

One interesting bit to Kurloz's speech was mentioning that English was awaiting Gamzee's "service and tutelage", which if taken literally could confirm fan theories that Gamzee somehow raises Caliborn.

Not gona happen but this funny thing popped into my head.

"i trained him wrong
AS A MOTHERFUCKING JOKE
honk
HONK"

Also I like how Hussie is hinting at several different characters all being The One Who Kills English.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Sep 24, 2012

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

cathead posted:

Thanks for that. But holy crap how does she keep injuring herself?!

Fight Club.

Also speaking of people comparing Cronus and Eridan I think it would be kinda cool if Eridan talked to Cronus and be nailed by a massive horrifying wave of self awareness, so he can become a better person by the time Vriska and Tavros breaks all the dead people out of the afterlife.

But it'd be funny if they talked and just complained about their personal problems and never learn a thing.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I bet that bubble has Slick in it.

Gotta form a new crew made entirely of different versions of Jake Noir to go kill English.

That fan comic will basically be canon.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

There is a reason she is called Vriska(Vriska).

Edit:
"We've explored ancient crypts, networks of 8urial mounds, dusty old tom8s, giant pyramids."
LOCAH
LOMAX
LOTAK
LOPAN

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Oct 15, 2012

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

jonjonaug posted:

Nope nope not gonna happen nope.

Vriska gona double die and in a terminal case of the bullshits she is going to bust out the double death afterlife with all the other twice dead ghosts.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Aw man, can they take Rufioh, at least? He seemed so close to normal compared to the rest that for the first time I felt bad that all of them were doomed to momentarily explode.

I mean, you know Meenah will get out of it one way or another and possibly Aranea too, but the rest are pretty much set up for failure.

I want all the ancestor trolls who are not Cronus to avoid double death. I'm hoping that it seems so obvious that LE is gona blast them all that it won't happen.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

No one is dying. We've seen Gamzee with Jane, Rose is god tier, and it would be loving stupid of Kanaya to bite it again after all the build up of her repopulating her race. If he is going to do something it will be to mess up (or help) the date. I'm thinking help because Gamzee technically owes Rose one for not spilling the beans w/r/t Terezi.

Gamzee shows up, unrecognizable due to a fake mustache and "fancy restaurant waiter" outfit and serves Kan and Rose their romantic candle lit dinner.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Since we are bringing up that one theory blog I wana post the one I think is really cool and hope that happens.

Dirk’s unbreakable sword and the Matter of France

Dirk’s unbreakable sword part 2: AIs

Specifically, "Cloud has just put in that Durandal could end up being the AI AND a sword! We know Autoresponder has a captcha code because he’s part of the makeup of Pony Pals. Could you combine him with a bitchin’ katana to yield an unbreakable talking blade?"

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Nov 9, 2012

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

He's not being cryptic, he posted it because someone else mentioned it because of time loops, and that recent post was him just calling Hussie crazy.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

YggiDee posted:

Come to think of it, we don't know if there's an off-switch for Trickster Mode. Rose didn't stop being grimdark when she died, she just switched to her dreamself. ...Can tricksters God-Tier?

That quote of Roxy saying something about dieing being hell of a way to sober up becomes relevant here.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Erisolsprite is consistently the best and my favorite part of the comic.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Radio Paranoia posted:

Meenah, why you gotta be so mean? :ohdear:

She's not mean, just way more then 1000 years old and she's lost track of her moral code.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

For once I want the morally gray anti-hero with sociopathic tendencies to not die for their crimes, and instead show all the others hero's what chumps they are by saving everyone everywhere forever and surviving to rub it in everyone elses faces.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Also I'm seeing a whole bunch of people independently making comparisons to Wreck-It Ralph. I don't know how fitting that is having not seen the movie but enough people have referenced it to make it worth mentioning.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

They actually mean go to page 19 and 33. It's just really dumb "horror" transformations of Dave and Rose.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

That's a depressing character trait to have considering the biological facts of troll lifespans and her place amongst them. Frankly it's no wonder how The Condence turned out.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I need to see Rose and Dave reacting to possible John/Roxy.

That is the most important part about this development.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It's pretty obvious it's malicious deliberate emotional manipulation to the point that you are the only one on the internet who's thought otherwise.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

There are people angry about this announcement. There are people who genuinely thought there was so much as a possibility of multiplayer and character customization. And there are a lot of them. Nature is beautiful.

Also didn't Hussie say the game will have a brand new cast and no SBURB before the kickstarter even started because I've had that impression since that long and other people apparently didn't and are mad about that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

There is still 45 more pages of this to go.