Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
I'm kind of on board with the "nobody is evil, everything is going according to plan" group concerning the Derse GTs. Honestly, I think that if there was some evil subplot going on here, it would be a little more apparent. Then again, that flash just changed everything so who knows.

creationist believer posted:

If that's true then we are lucky Equius wasn't the Heir of Space.

I'll have you know those paintings are considered fine art on Alternia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Tea In A Shoe posted:

I was reading Homestuck again from the beginning and found this:http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002745

I'm no good with numbers but would this explain those 8-ball patterns in the latest flash?

I thought the balls in the flash were supposed to represent binary. The flashing balls would represent 1 and the 8 balls would represent 0 presumably. It would make sense seeing as that scene popped up right after it showed the ~ATH LE code.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

quote:

TG: dont you get 2 talkin to him about girl troubles ever
GT: Yeaaaah...

Is this supposed to be more subtle hinting at Bro's sexuality? Because if it is, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
maybe neo-crabdad will be turn out to be Jake's custodian and everyone will be friends forever. :ohdear:

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Walliard posted:

But seriously, why is he a robot?

It seems that the OG trip went a lot worse that we thought.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
I really hope that the badge will only allow others to talk if john or jade is the one to start the conversation. I can just see them lording it over everyone else.

"Oh Dave, you're still using pesterlogs? Didn't you get to the next god-tier yet? :smugbert:

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Fat_Cow posted:

Ah yes that slipped my mind, Are they trolls going to fly INTO the sun or can sollux stop on a dime?

Probably not if he's dead.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Wait, didn't Davesprite change what was on the poster without touching it? Please tell me he somehow changed it to a love letter with John and Karkat's faces on the front of the poster. That would ruin Karkat for life.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Oh, hey Gamzee, who are you staring at? Well, whoever it is probably didn't destroy your entire religious outlook on life out of sheer irony.

Please don't kill Dave. :ohdear:

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

VJeff posted:

Uhhhhhhh.
Kanaya was awfully silent for that dialoglog

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
drat, look at Rose flex them seer muscles. Also that bit at the end with Rose and Karkat. :allears:

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Octopimp posted:

Well, he tried to. But it didn't go well for him...

I dunno, he seemed pretty happy about the outcome.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
The arms. God drat Hussie, God drat.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Yeah, nobody help karkat or anything. Not like he took an inter-dimensional bucket to the head.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Pretty sure that this is the "expected guest" Rose/Aradia talked about, so odds are in his favor that he's going to be helped.

E: ^^^^ This is stupid.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Lamuella posted:

A bottle of Faygo and a slime pie would fix him right up.

Yeah, but it would probably go right through him :downsrim:

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

TT posted:

And you two are the only ones on the track. Me and English are watching from under the bleachers, high-fiving constantly.

Not sure how to take this, but it's loving hilarious.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Opportunity passed. Somehow, I like Dirk a lot more though.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Was it just me or was Kidbro covered in blood near the start of that flash?

Yeah, pretty sure brodirk straight up murdered HB or DD.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
I'm just waiting for this to somehow be part of the puppet master's plan. The gay ruse was a DISTACTION.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
What? So I suppose this fits nicely with the whole "Dirk + Roxy are living in the future" theory. That or I know less about the new earth than I thought I did.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Uh oh... If these windows follow PS rules, Roxy is in some real poo poo now.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Hey guys, are you ready for FEELINGS? I don't think you are.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Something tells me that this isn't the first time this has happened. With any luck it won't be the last either.

E: Jaspersprite, your face is not conveying the correct emotion, stop being so adorable.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Update: shouldn't have made those eggs so spicy guy.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Please be a hat. Please be a wonderful hat of some kind.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
I guess when you're that high up your ladder things tend to hurt less? That or she's really vain.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

This is maybe the only time during Act 6 I've been excited enough for the next sub-Act for that to happen, rather than excited to see all our old friends in between the green curtains.

Yeah, but Karkat and Dave are known to do funny things in the intermission.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
The pledge total wen up by $7,000 in the time it took me to watch the trailer. This thing ends in October.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Suaimhneas posted:

Is there supposed to be a rule that she can't? It's not like the dream bubbles are a naturally-occurring part of the afterlife, the horrorterrors created them because Feferi asked them to. That would imply that before that player ghosts were just floating around out there in the Furthest Ring.

(Assuming that there was a "before that", which isn't guaranteed what with time being all screwy out there.)

Not sure, but I remember Aradia was particularly surprised when half-dead Sollux was able to leave the bubble. Does leaving the bubble mean that you can come back to life or something? Oh god, this is going to be like a new Death's door isn't it?

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
John cleverly knew that the only way to lure Jack into a trap was to use his uncontrollable desire for trophies against him. Poor jack, he never stood a chance.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
^^^^^^^ :argh:

The dream rose was a distaction. now john has the advantage

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

King of Solomon posted:

Where did you get this? It seems like a long time has passed since Tavrisprite, and we've only had Tavros's angle here. He could be delusional, or they could actually be dating.

I'm rooting for whatever makes the most people angry.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Bobulus posted:

the Homestuck kickstarter comment section is still going strong. They've formed their own mini community in there.

...Why? Aren't there a thousand other places to do this that won't make you look like a weird person? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^
I think he was paging the dignitary for more tobacco

See children, this is why DD is the best of the Crew.