Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want the doodled version so bad. But I don't want to spend so much... :(

For content: What do people think of what we can see of formatting? The 1st act was probably the simplest and easiest by far to work with. Wonder how much editting it's gotten from the webcomic's "unedited draft".

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that right there would be a :smithicide:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Never change, Dad. Never, ever change.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dammit this only makes deciding which one I'm eventually going to buy harder.

would it be crazy to buy all of them

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jane that's a perfectly good hat why are you throwing it away pick it up right this instant.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my god I love the Hussie updates. This made me laugh out loud (and wake up my roommate, good god-tiers it's late here).

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Sayonara Kansas. :allears:

Now somebody explain to me who the hell "Doctor Ragnarok" is... oh... oh, okay, I get it, nevermind.

I still don't. Explain?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, that's something you don't see everyday.

E: Wait. Sarcasm aside, does this mean that nobody back on the kids' world was able to converse normally? That's a hilarious thought.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well Manicured Man posted:

[...]preparation for the epic Lord English strife theme[...]

Wait... is this the one inspired the suggestion I relayed from my non-goon friend? :aaaaa:

VJeff posted:

Or just the opposite.

gently caress. Guess I'm going to be seeing a lot of :stonk:-inducing things on AO3 for a while.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Dec 12, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh Serenity :D

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pumpinglemma posted:

[Kismesis is] this

This is perfect. I keep giggling every time I think of it. :allears:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really want to see what happens next. I keep f5ing to see if he'll continue. Is this what addiction feels like?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aeldaar posted:

it's hard growing up with addiction. It's hard and nobody understands

poo poo, what have I done to my sister?!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrBims posted:

Jane didn't actually die, you know.

Well, we can't be certain either way yet.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The synchronization issues in that video bother me more than they reasonably should. :smith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Oblivious posted:

Feferi just maced Doc Scratch.

And you don't post a link? :mad:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Guys, I just want to take a short time out and reveal to you the self-indulgence Hussie participates in his comic. It's so obvious why he made the God Tiers. Not to further the story, not even to sell merch. It was all just an ego trip for himself.

Wait, was that hidden in the window or is it just a joke?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just read all of Promstuck. I'm trying to figure out if that was a new low or not.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

Please please please let the next panel be a callback to http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005572

Only if the bucket turns out to be the most powerful weapon they can ever hope to see from the bucketKind strife specibus.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wonder if they'll have gotten around to cleaning up all the blood by the time they arrive.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Starmaker posted:

also of all the surviving trolls, he's the only one who hasn't killed anyone ever.

Well, we really don't know much about his life before SGRUB. He might have had to silence a few people who learned too much about his mutant blood. v:v:v

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus gently caress Kanaya looks pissed off. :stare: Is it just me or is this coming out of left field? I did not see this coming.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was under the impression she didn't give a gently caress about Vriska anymore.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fat_Cow posted:

Okay someone needs to explain the vast expletive to me. Is it like.. The Sufferer's memories or his powers of peace or what?

When the Sufferer died he basically let out the most impressive enraged cuss of all paradox space. It's still bouncing around the multiverse.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I clicked the Nick Cage and dear god what just happened :cry:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005392

I really hope she's not changed her mind :ohdear:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I say this in far less eloquent ways all the time :pseudo:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really, really shouldn't care... but you misspelled tongue in your avatar and it kind of bothers me.
:goonsay:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahaha oh dear this is too funny.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obviously they're going to prototype one of the alpha kids' kernel sprites with the used Battlefield.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ya know, just when we think we know what is going on... this happens. Every time. Hussie is getting far too good at doing this.

Fake edit: Not that I'd have it any other way.

Real edit: I have the sinking feeling that the alpha kids were never meant to make it. Their only purpose might have been to leave an empty session for the betas. :smith:

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Dec 31, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think this is going to be a very popular opinion, but I think Bowman's singing ruins his music for me. The music is great, but something about the way he sings just grates on my nerves. :(

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess it's because Little Cal is being mentioned in the same page as Falcor being brought behind the shed and having his brains blown out, which I believe is what Dave also told Jade she should do with her "devilbeast". Seeing as their Jack is now at least Bec, one could make a rather twisted leap in logic there and guess that LE is going to kill Jack.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Renaissance Robot posted:

I suddenly understand jack poo poo.

:confused::hf::aaa:

VVVVVVV: that's what I figured, yeah. Felt that getting blown over the house by the explosion probably wouldn't leave her curled up so tidily. And in one piece.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jan 2, 2012

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, this could be interesting. It seems to like Jane for now, but cats can be fickle little bastards.

VVVVVV: What if it just jumps at the shiny thing because SHINY :catdrugs:

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 2, 2012

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rasamune posted:

Of course it does. It's always been fond of little girls.

poo poo. That actually makes sense.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Starmaker posted:

Mutini is finally relevant!

What do you mean "finally" :crossarms:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psychoticBacofoil posted:

Still kind of sad that you can't get any Homestuck Gaiden albums anymore,you can stream them and that's it. So if you have any albums on your computer, find a way to keep them because they are irreplaceable. (Unless someone else put them on Mediafire or something)

What the heck? Glad I got it when I did.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wouldn't mind a [GRIEF] album. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat, Bro is awake simultaneously. That's kind of unprecedented even with the craziness so far.