Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
I actually find myself excited for Homestuck again, good job! I hope the plot gets more focused as we approach the end, because to be honest I'm tired of keeping up with (at least) three different stories and an uncountable amount of characters and subplots. I know it's one of the reasons people like it so much, but if you're only reading casually and don't, say, create timelines and fan trolls for fun, it can get a little annoying.

Fat_Cow posted:

Hussie will go on a week long hiatus after the flash drops

:negative:

That can only mean that the flash will be one week long.

E: spelling.

Comrade Question fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Oct 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

E: Seems it actually works and was just corrupted or something. So near and yet so far.

Comrade Question fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 25, 2011

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

That was well worth the wait. The album containing the tracks used in this will be bought the second I'm aware of its existence.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

Okay NOW I know he's just loving with us and this means absolutely nothing.

But what if he knew you'd think he's loving with you and is loving with you by making this an actual hint?!