Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

EB: it is true, it is a fact from an alien.

Evil Mastermind posted:

My biggest complaint is that I can't get to MSPA from work, which means that I won't be able to see it until I get home.

I'm going to have to wait all day to see God-Tier Karkat. :(

I was actually happy to learn that I have Tuesday off this week.

This flash is going to have so much information in it, this thread is going to explode. There's no way everything's going to go right, and there's no way there's not going to be ambiguous stuff in the flash. I wonder how soon after the flash he's going to resume his "normal" update schedule?

Personal prediction: Dave's gonna die in the flash. He has such issues with mortality and was last seen flying off to do something heroic for Rose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

It got stuck at 89% for me, you tease of a download!

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

Saw it.

Not going to spoiler anything, just going to say:

Yes, it really is 14 minutes, and it really couldn't have been any shorter at all. It is intense, action-packed, and every second is revealing new information. This flash needed every second that it was.

Holy poo poo.

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

YggiDee posted:

Oh hey it's the Intermission!

Sweet Jesus I thought we'd be seeing something else

RIGHT

So that was legitimately horrifying!! That was... not expected!

I am happy to see Lord English as essentially a new character. But it looks like he's some sort of Subjugglator mixed with Li'l Cal? Which would make sense, what will Gamzee essentially willing Li'l Cal into existence; it would make sense for the subjugglator to be willing the likeness of his master.

Nice cameo from the Vast Honk.

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

Update!

Well I don't know if that was completely expected or unexpected. He was honestly being a little heavyhanded with the foreshadowing, so I had started to think maybe it was a red herring. But I can't even tell you how happy I am to see him again :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

I really like Ruby for Mom, though my vote is still going to (marga)Rita Lalonde.