Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Maybe this game's eight person session won't even include the alpha kids because they'll all be dead?

What if it's just the beta kids and the remaining trolls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Waffnuffly posted:

WELP,

As soon as I heard the sorta foreboding windchimes and saw the mailbox, I pretty much knew what was going to happen. But I still am surprised it actually did, because wow.

Also poor Scratch Dad :smith:

I am really feeling bad for Scratch Dad right now.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

Ok, I think I see where is this going. Act 6 Act 1 dealt with Jane and Jake, intermission 1 deals with John and Jade, next up we get Mom and Bro, and then another intermission with Dave, Rose, and the trolls.

After that...UU maybe?

See, this sounds logical, but we all know there's going to be like three characters still alive by the beginning of Act 6 Intermission 1.

I can honestly see Hussie killing Bro and or Mom before we get to know their first names.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Three years? Jeez.

What are the other kids and trolls going to do during all this malarky? Will Hussie gently caress things up even further? Could The Windy Thing save the day? Tune in next time to see none of these answers probably.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

TVs Ian posted:

I wonder if it'd still be three years if Hussiebot just reached in there and shoved them through.

Relativity sure is confusing!

I was wondering if this was the way in which he would interfere.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
I hope John finds out Vriska is dead sooner than three years from now.

Because otherwise man that's going to be an awkward meeting.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/14205612290/4-minutes-1000-questions-submitted

Hussie opened his askbox for four minutes, and he got over a thousand questions.

I think that's a new record for him.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

I don't think he's even saying it to them. He's just screaming it into the sky, the curse trailing out of his mouth like the steam and high whistle from a teakettle.

The beginning of The Vast Expletive.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Renaissance Robot posted:

Gonna need a source on this, goddamn.

http://madammonkey.tumblr.com/post/12149770779

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

quote:

KARKAT: DON'T YOU START WITH ME
KARKAT: DO. NOT. START WITH ME.
KARKAT: I WILL GET YOU IN A HEADLOCK SO TIGHT IT WILL BE A MIRACLE IF PEOPLE DON'T MISTAKE OUR TUSSLE FOR AN ILL CONCEIVED VENTRILOQUIST ACT.
KARKAT: I WILL SHOOSH YOU AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD. I WILL SHOOSH YOUR CLOWN rear end TO SHAGRI-BULLSHIT-LA AND BACK, AND FILL YOUR EAR WITH MY WHITE HOT PALEBRO SPITTLE.
KARKAT: I AM FULL AND loving WELL PREPARED TO GET CONCILIATORY WITH YOU AGAIN IF YOU SO MUCH AS PASS GAS MURDEROUSLY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
KARKAT: IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??? DO I NEED TO CALM YOUR FAYGO-STICKY TENTSQUATTING poo poo DOWN AGAIN????

I don't know if this makes Karkat the best or the worst moirail.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

...at the beginning of Act 6 Intermission 2. :v:

The last panel of Act 6 Intermission 1 is hopefully the slow descent of The Bucket. Karkat's expletive is cut short by the curtains closing.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I could kiss you if you weren't on the other side of the internet!

Now for a something witty to go under it...

"Do you want to have a corpse party? We could incinerate the remains in the sun it will be just glorious."

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Christmas came early this year.

Every update, better than the last. Impossible, but true.

So the curtains have to close on this image, right? Because this is beautiful, and should be immortalized as the end of an intermission.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

john posted:

it's like we're a super hero team, or some kind of anime squad. like the sailor moons, i guess, but not as lame, or as sexy.

No one should ever let John write a note again.

I think we're going to see Karkat bluescreen in a minute. Every time I think he's reached rock bottom, there's some new indignity.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Hussie made a wallpaper version of evil Nic Cage and posted it on tumblr. :D

I'd forgotten about how athletic Rose's eyebrows are. Reminded me of http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002270

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Now might be a relevant time to revisit the Nic Cage Song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeXIoBnu2MU If you're right, vital foreshadowing as to the nature of Cage's plan is surely hidden in it.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I tried clicking all over the poster and nothing happened, someone please tell me how to get the easter egg. :(

At the end of the flash while Karkat is rotating around on the record, a little Nic Cage face flashes in the top right hand corner. Click that corner. Make memories.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Yup, just that one other time. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Krinkle posted:

what map?

There's a "map" for Homestuck on the site with links to all the acts, and certain pages in the acts - it's useful if you want to jump straight to one particular place without a fuss, and it's a really handy visualization of just how loving long Act 5 is, and how far things have progressed since the comic started.

Makes more sense when you see it: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?viewmap=6