Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I am still kind of holding on for a bubble breakout. It would fit with the theme of death being not in any way final in MSPA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
After this I can't even think of a week as much of a "hiatus."

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Wow, that was certainly a loving amazing flash. Remember when everybody thought the idea of a 10-minute flash was ludicrous?

I was a bit ambivalent about some of the art in it, some of it didn't really seem to fit, but a lot of it did.

Really, really good.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Can we talk more about Volume 8? A lot of the songs on there are really great and the art is fantastic as well. I'm especially liking Fef's theme and (duh) Cascade.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Just so you guys know, Hussie was hit by the huge fuckoff snowstorm we just had and is likely without power for a few days.