Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Please someone mirror it or create a torrent or share your file or SOMETHING I HAVE TO SEE IT OH GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
If someone knows Andrew, tell him that he can host it on megaupload, or as a torrent.

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl

closeted republican posted:

He says he'll do that only as a last resort.

THIS IS THE LAST RESORT

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Hussie's Tumblr posted:

I had actually planned in advance to try hosting it on NG for a little while, til things cooled down. This is the solution I was referring to below. It has worked well before. This is different though, due to the magnitudes, so I ran it by Tom Fulp first, who owns the site, and he was agreeable to this idea.
He suggested we put it in a section reserved for higher volume transfers, which sounded cool. But I hadn’t heard from him in a few days. So I just tried putting it on the dump site, as I did before, figuring it might be able to sustain it for a while, during some off peak hours until the better solution was available. This was not the case, so I took it down. I’m not out to break anyone’s site.
I’ll try something else tomorrow. In the meantime, please have patience.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW HUSSIE PLEASE

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN IN YEARS THERE'S NO WYA I'LL BE ABLE TO SLEEP NOW

Bogart posted:

Alright, you bastards who have actually seen it, give us a summary.

NO DON'T GIVE IN

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
I AM CRYING IN REAL LIFE

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Whew, saw it in a stream. And I barely understand what happened

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Does this mean there are two green suns now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Oh god, the next page will be an introduction to a 13-year-old present day Nanna, and Dad will be her dad.