Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

President Ark posted:

So since you have insider information, tell me this:

On a scale of one to ten, how many bricks am I going to poo poo after the EoA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

Rasamune posted:

I got excited when PM put the ring on, because that means she's inherited everything that Bec Noir has including Becquerel's unshakable loyalty to Jade. Meaning that if PM survives her encounter with Noir, then Jade, on top of her god-powers, might have a boss-level monster at her beck and call!

Then I remembered... Prospit always loses to Derse. :smith:

But PM has Serenity helping her! Jack has no firefly, so he's doomed.

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Huh. Close enough, I guess. That means he was 14 when Gushers came out, though.

I'm 30 and I loving love Gushers. They know no age bound.

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

Dolash posted:

There are plenty of webcomics that've put out physical books you can find at comic book stores, not to mention posters, board and card games, etc. Hell, PAX grew out of Penny Arcade. It might be strange to anyone who's old enough to recall a time when the internet was more of a secret clubhouse, but as the years wear on it's integrating with the rest of popular culture.

Still, Homestuck feels like a bit of a weird property to get this kind of attention, specifically because it's only got one big update left and then the game. It's not really a franchise with legs unless Hussie decides to make a sequel or some such thing.

Yes the moment something ends they stop selling merch. Good thing Zim is in its 20th season.