Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Was it just me or in the room with the mutant cats and supposedly is the restart Rose counter was the Forth Wall?

Also I believe we'll be getting the introductions done then things will speed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Okay I'm just confused.

I still have the feel that John, the main John we know is still alive along with Jade and have yet to intervene in this session. I think that this session DOES have a John and Jade as the grandfather to Jane and grandmother to Jake, but are the John and Jade of THIS session. We're just seeing the events take place before the ship's arrival.

Or not.

I am so confused. :(

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Walliard posted:

Yes. That John and Jade are completely different from the dead John and Jade in this session, just as Jane and Jake here aren't going to end up as a Sprite and a stuffed corpse in space, respectively.

I really hope you're right. :ohdear:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Oh its just GOD CAT guys, never mind nothing to worry about.

E: Hussie missed a prime opportunity to name it CATGOD

We must think alike then.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I like Homestuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Ugh....

Okay...

So I read all of homestuck, but have no knowledge of Hiveswap, Pesterquest, whatever the gently caress else there is. Is there a good rundown of everything before I start? I'll check out that prologue rundown before I look elsewhere.