Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
Well, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
Way to go, Alternative John. You managed to doom the timeline with your first prototyping.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

mouseover posted:

You tried to click that, didn't you
I wanted to believe, dammit.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

WAR FOOT posted:

That would require him deign to believe that any other artist is worthy of his magnificence.

Alternate Answer, he should, then Hussie should threaten legal action for using his IP.

CG: OH GREAT I'M BEING DRAWN BY A COMPLETE loving HACK!

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Eiba posted:

I wish there hadn't been a year between the last time we saw those characters and now. I don't really remember what they had all been doing.

Though I guess it's mostly moot after this.

The people who didn't abruptly die are the most interesting parts... Rose/Roxy? Are they the only kids still alive? Besides whatsername. Not-Vriska.

John's still alive, although still unstuck from time. And given how hard Roxy did the Voidy thing, I think they might be unstuck from space now.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Rose Spirit posted:

Neither Gamzee nor Rose got the Heroic/Just screens like the other three did. They're still okay (for now).

We're still not sure if Gamzee was ever actually God Tier or if he just has the horrible outfit through shenanigans and he was only still alive because he's a goddamn murder clown and they are literally impossible to kill.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
I love how passively he describes his role in his "past tragedies"

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

When you're right, you're right.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
The meta pile doesn't stop from getting taller.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Grouchio posted:

Taking bets on where John lands next. What do you guys think?

Put me down for [S]John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Wyld Karde posted:

Sadly, 'horse' isn't a valid password. Hussie, I am disappoint.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who tried this.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

The Deleter posted:

For max awkward, it turns out he was already there, watching the whole time.

Well obviously. His already being there never stopped being a thing that was happening.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
According to every law of hubris ever, Vriskatime is about to double-end forever.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Burkion posted:

I swear to God if this some how convinces Terezie that Vriska was innocent or something.

Like what the gently caress is this going to do? Besides have her not kiss Tav anyways.

This isn't about Vriska. This is about keeping her glasses out of the hands of the goddamn clown.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

TinTower posted:

"I Suddenly Dont Understand Anything And Am Currently Casting Sincere Doubt On The Laughable Insinuation That I Or Anyone Else Ever Actually Did For Even A Single Moment."

Kanaya. :allears:

Add to Homestuck.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
I think I speak for everyone when I say that the last Paradox Space story almost had enough Equius.