Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)
I'm hoping I won't be at work when it goes up. I live in a funky time zone so timing is often weird for me. But I fully intend to stay up all night until it's posted if necessary. I want to be there the moment if goes live if at all possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

You see my avatar?

That's what my face looks like right now, because I saw the whole flash.

HOLY poo poo

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Starmaker posted:

They're palemates! :eng101:

I guess moirallegience is different than being a best friend?

I dunno, reading it after the fact it doesn't actually sound that contradictory. If it's a romance thing then of course he's sentimental about it, and there's a chance he's still confused about how he feels (oh god troll romance talk).

And the shithead thing was probably about hugging a murderer. It's just a troll thing, humans wouldn't get it.

I'm pretty sure this is it. Moirallegiance is viewed as a romantic relationship, just not a sexual one. I think it's kind of natural to feel a bit nervous, shaken-up, and all around weird when you fundamentally changed the nature of your relationship to someone you're close to.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Supercar Gautier posted:

The only Homestuck dream I can ever recall having involved dozens of little Karkats and Terezis running around my apartment. I didn't want to go to work so I sent some of them in my place.

It was hot.

That sounds like an amazing dream.

I once dreamed that I walked out of a test being proctored by Vriska who is the worst proctor in the world. Then later I realized that by walking out, I got a 0, so I was trying to make up with her so she'd let me make up the test.

We went rollerskating. She was really good and laughed at how clumsy I was. :(

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

DADDY :neckbeard:

Jane is so adorable. Cutest smile.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I just want to sit and quote this log all day.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Dolash posted:

Blood is one of the few I think you could get a pass on in public. It just looks like... well, some blood. People will get it and while it's a bit dorky I doubt anyone will think twice or even really notice. Wearing some sort of colourful abstract symbol though is going to stand out a lot more, and it might prompt people to ask about it which will only look bad.

Heaven forbid anyone know you like things.

I don't much like the new designs. Blood looks like generic teen goth vampyre wear, and Rage looks like an annoyed dude with a huge curly mustache.

It really saddens me that I look awful in orange, because I still think that Light has by far the nicest design.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Oh my god I can't stop laughing I think I might die please send help

I hope we get to see a lot of Davesprite messing with John, because that update was incredible.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Every time I think Hussie can't top himself, a new update comes and stuns me.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Silva posted:

But that wouldn't explain why they even have bone bulges, or seed flaps.

Vestigial organs?

I'm hoping for Beta Vriska. Not just because I secretly hope for John and Vriska sloppy makeouts, but because this is a Vriska that has learned there are consequences to her actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

Rose's eyebrows are going to fly right off her face.

Also Tumblr is FREAKING out right now. I mean, more than usual.