Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Great thread. I'm a huge fan of Hulk which makes me a giant Porto plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
What's going on with the tunnel images?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Electronico6 posted:

:words:

That's great, thanks for the explanation.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Huuuuuuuulk

Apparently that shot was going 108 km/h. With placement like that, from that position... gorgeous goal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Nice save, that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Wow, Artur got lucky there that the shot wasn't just aimed into the far side of the net.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Man, that was close. Kissed the crossbar on its way past.

Every time I see that goal I like it more. Come to Liverpool, Hulk...

vyelkin fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 2, 2012

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I thought that was offside at first but it wasn't. Scrappy goal but you can't say it's undeserved, Benfica have been on top for much of the game.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Haha the legendary double dive.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Well that's one way to start the second half.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Benfica fans really don't like Hulk.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That was a nice goal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Red card for Benfica's left back. Couldn't deal with Hulk.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
There it is.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mans posted:

Puta que pariu. Really? We're getting in the bin at home again?

You haven't played that badly, it took a sending off for Porto to take the lead again.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Haha the thrusting out of nowhere. Would love a gif of that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
And it's over. I wonder if Benfica will turn the lights out.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

antpocas posted:

Even though Porto has been playing worse than we've played in years (the only time I can remember it being worse was when Octávio Machado was managing us) we're still somehow top of the league ahahahah the portuguese league is poo poo and so are benfica

What worries me is Porto winning the league and Vítor Pereira staying :gonk:

What you should worry about is Liverpool signing Hulk and Rodriguez.

...in my dreams...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Please tell me they either have two keepers left or zero, I love the idea of a club having to either start an outfield player in goal or a keeper in the outfield because there's literally no one else to put in the position.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

gingemidget posted:

Which leads into one of the more minor of the myriad stupid parts of this affair: Of the Leiria 8 that played today, four are on loan from Benfica. Leiria's next game, assuming they don't go bust beforehand, is against the same Benfica. Surely that game can't go ahead at this point?

If those players have 'can't play against Benfica' clauses then yeah, I imagine they'll have to forfeit the game unless some of the other players decide to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Porto should just rehire AVB and give him his chance to be Mourinho 2.0 and win the CL.

• Locked thread