Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

So at the begining of the year Sporting Lisbon got Diego Rubio. So how is he going ? For the little time he was on the senior squad for colo-colo he was playing fantastic (scored at least once every game) but lately I haven't heard anything from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

it's good to see matigol is back :D

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Good, hopefully it's the beginning of a dip in form, although I'm currently more worried about Braga and Marítimo's results.

Hey that reminds me, I have a friend of mind going to Portugal in a couple of months and I've told him I want a sporting kit. Can he buy it anywhere or does he have to get it in secret? (I'm making him buy me a Madrid kit in barcelona and barca kit in Madrid :D)

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Portugal were ok vs Poland tonight, we still need a striker to put them in since Nani and Ronaldo love missing good chances. Rui Patricio shined as he does for Sporting, if it wasn't for his moments of lack of concentration he would be a top keeper but he still has time to iron those kinks, still probably the best Portuguese keeper around.

Matias fernandez was great for chile today :D

• Locked thread