Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe
I started playing this about three months ago. It was an eight person fifty Soulstone round-robin league, one game a week, which I do NOT recommend for learning this game, haha. I think I hurt my brain.

I went 0-7, but got steadily better and almost won a few of my matches. I loved it. Started with Ulix, which I also don’t recommend, but now that I have all the spare piggy upgrades I need for Grow Up Strong I should do a lot better. I rounded out my Sooey/Pig keyword except the Makin’ Bacon box and Squealers, I’m waiting on my FLGS to get them in.

Currently working or Zoraida, Titania, and Leveticus2 Horseman crews now.

I speed painted my starting crew, but now that I have some time and know I wanna keep playing I’m spending a little more time on the models. I sculpted my new Swine-Cursed into RockSteady and BeBop, but its been a decade since I posted pics on SA.

Does everyone still use Imgur for uploading pics and linking here, or is there another uploader or an easier/quicker way now to post photos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I dusted off Imgur, all my old photos are still there. Getting used to doing this all on phone, so I’ll just try four pics of BeBop to make sure its all working.

It was fun sculpting him, the pose for the Swine-Cursed was just too perfect. Still a lil rusty from not modeling for a hot minute, but I like the results.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
That seemed to work, here is RockSteady:

Here are the Gremlin versions for when they die:

I also made Glowy tokens just for them,

And some stat cards.

The whole gang!

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

haha holy poo poo these are incredible, mind if I share them?

Share away! I posted them on the Wyrd forums, but there’s not a lot of traffic there.

I am currently working on Rotten Harvest Zoraida, mostly because of the Sanderson Sisters that come in the box. I got them and the Rotten Harvest Will O’ The Wisp/Adze box, so I got a whole Disney witch/street urchin ghost thingy going on.

Already built some steampunk Roombas for Mary Sanderson to fly on, gonna have her on a flight stand. <—-(one of the weirdest sentences I’ve written. I love Malifaux.)

Lastly, I’m working on a hooded rider to scoot Zoraida around, doing him up as the Headless Horseman. I’ll post pics once its all done.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Got distracted, modeled and painted up Hinamatsu and Widow Weaver. Painting elaborate gowns and dresses is a hoot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Ulix has a bow, but can’t use it till he is Ulix2. Was a pain to assemble, and hurt more to learn its cosmetic.