Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crumpuppet
Mar 22, 2007

ROBORT > EVERYTHING
Can anyone recommend a good messaging app to replace the standard SMS app on a Desire HD? Something with more of a traditional Inbox / Outbox / folder type arrangement instead of a boring list of messages (in+out) and a "Compose message" button at the top...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crumpuppet
Mar 22, 2007

ROBORT > EVERYTHING

hey santa baby posted:

The paid version of 3G Watchdog does per-app monitoring, and the overall count is also more accurate than the free version (my experience, ATT, etc...).

However, there is also My Data Manager, where even the free version tracks per-app use. It also seems relatively accurate, so you may want to give that a try.

I was going to suggest Radio Opt Traffic Monitor, but then I tried My Data Manager and I must say it is better, so thanks for that :). I like that it only shows the biggest data users, not just a huge list of all your installed apps. MDM rounds down the figures a bit but life's too short to nitpick about kilobytes. It's a pity both apps only have 4x1 widgets, I would have liked a 1x1 one, meh.

• Locked thread