Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I got a Moto X2 yesterday and I just want to ask real quick: Are there any good boxing timer apps (an interval-based workout timer app with timers for rounds and rest periods)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Mikl posted:

I use this one for running, it works fine.

This will work, thanks.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I downloaded Tasker and I'm trying to make a script that'll launch the Google Camera in place of the Moto X camera, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Here's what I'm trying to set it to (which is what I've seen from reading about it online): Launch Moto camera > kill Moto Camera > launch Google Camera.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

What's the better photo editing app: VSCO or Snapseed?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with the recent Google Play Music update? I have two duplicate albums with no songs. Here's an example:

I don't know if it's a tag thing or a folder thing (most of the music on my phone is transferred directly from my computer to the phone) or what.

EDIT: Switching off downloaded only causes the empty albums to have songs. Maybe it has something to do with the cloud, I don't know. :iiam:

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 19, 2015

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

LastInLine posted:

Why does one say CD1 and the other (disc 1)?

I don't know, it wasn't like that before.

EDIT: Deleting the albums from Play Music on my computer removed the duplicates on my phone. I'm re-uploading them and the duplicates haven't shown up on my phone yet.

Problem solved, maybe.

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Mar 19, 2015

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

hooah posted:

I'm going to ignore the question because holy poo poo that's a lot of notifications. Why do you need two things telling you the temperature? (Unless you're testing out a new weather app, in which case, carry on.)

I was testing out a new weather app vs Weatherbug.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Vykk.Draygo posted:

I don't know if I'm more curious what that home notification is, or how many notifications are being hidden in the overflow.

The home notification is a Moto X thing (it pops up when I come home from being out, such as from class, the store, or walking my dog) and the overflow was mostly just things like "x app has been updated" or "Check out Pandora's St. Patrick's day station!".

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dumb question: Is there a way to move pictures between albums in the Google Photos app? I've been using ES File Explorer and it's a bit tedious but there I've been digging around in the photos and I can't seem to find anything (unless it's hidden for some reason).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Are there any good lockscreen apps, or are they not worth it in general?

• Locked thread